All reviews great location parking garage pinnacle bank arena walking distance memorial stadium sporting events bars and restaurants university of nebraska football game great place to stay the hotel staff room was clean nice hotel up to date third floor breakfast buffet front desk staff
Reviewed November 26, 2017

This looks to be a fairly new property. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Much smaller than most King rooms. No sitting area and a smaller bathroom. The room was spotless but, had an odd odor. Like sewer gases. We left the window open and fan running all weekend. The parking is very convenient and attached to the hotel via covered walkway. The additional parking fee seemed high to be adding on to an already pricey room charge. And breakfast was also not included. The in room amenities are great. Caribou coffee, Nutrogena toiletries, etc... The location is ideal for walking to stadium, Pinnacle arena, Haymarket, and Lied center. I don't regret staying here at all but, I will explore other options next time. It wasn't quite what I'm used to when paying over $200/night.

Room Tip: I would ask for a higher floor. Parking walkway is on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
HGILNKDH, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln Downtown / Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

We appreciate your response and the opportunity to improve your future stay. We have looked into the smell you had mentioned and have not had any success in experiencing the same thing. We will continue to look for this in order to improve your experience and hope to be hosting you again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was a great hotel in a wonderful location in Lincoln. I go to Lincoln every year for a conference in Lincoln and I would definitely go back next year.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad to hear of your future plans here with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Recently had a very nice time at the Hilton Garden Inn located in Downtown Lincoln, NE. Right by the elevators they have free cookies and drinks. That was cool. The room was great. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom, super clean. There was ample space for all my belongings. No lie, I misplaced my debit card while I was there and one of the staff returned up front and it was waiting for me when I went to look for it. So they’ve got an A+ staff too.
Side note: there’s no parking but the hotel does have its own lot. They charge $15 to park there buuuut if you park on the street and don’t pay the meter and you get a ticket, that will be $10. Soooo I’d risk the ticket. Great stay nonetheless and I was never ticketed. Free parking for me!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
HGILNKDH, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln Downtown / Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us! We hope you will stay with us again when you find yourself in Lincoln.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Nice and clean lobby and Room
Stayed on 3rd floor which was very quiet
Checked in late No Problems
Room Service was fast, done right, and priced right.
Parking was the only down side if any.
Quick and easy morning checkout

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us! We love to hear when a guest has enjoyed their time here at Hilton Garden Inn. We look forward to hosting your next stay here in Lincoln.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I wanted to be able to walk to the stadium and this was a perfect location. Before the game, I had a fabulous cocktail in the bar that was a testament to the mixologist's skills.The hotel is also near the nightlife of restaurants and bars in the area. I liked that the room offered makeup remover wipes. Sometimes it is the little things that matter. Similarly, the hotel management put up some balloons in my school's colors. We were the visiting team, so that was nice touch to welcome us outsiders. The hotel offers food for purchase, but as far as I could tell, breakfast was not included in the price I paid. It was a reasonable price, not a great value, but I think you pay for the ideal location.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here. I'm so glad you felt welcome with the balloons that were added in your team colors. We love game day around here and love hosting all of the fans! We hope the next time you find yourself in Lincoln that we will be your first choice.