“Tasty and reasonably priced”
Review of The Sultan's Kite

The Sultan's Kite
Ranked #29 of 671 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Excellent chicken schwarma. I wish I'd had time to try the gyro! This is a small fast food place with about 7 tables in downtown Lincoln, so don't expect a lot of ambiance. The guy at the counter was friendly and the food was pretty quick. Would love to try again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited here recently and arrived at 1pm. Maybe we were coming at the end of lunch hour but the shwarma was somewhat dry. The rice was tasty and ample. The salad was fresh but the portion small. I liked the green sauce but it wasn't very spicy and the amount served was minuscule because it was supposedly too spicy for my taste. Thus the chicken ended up being bland. The yogurt sauces were fine and generously served. I didn't find the $5.75 price a big value because that's about the going rate for such fare. Especially when the preparation is limited and spare.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what a surprise! I stopped in on a whim for lunch and this place exceeded my expectations. The chicken shawarma with red taziki sauce was a great choice.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I were traveling across country. We were rolling into Lincoln around noon and consulted Urban Spoon. We thought we would give it a try. Verdict: Kultan's Kite = Delicious. I'd go there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Driving back from out west and based on Tripadvisor, got off the interstate and found this place. Great gyro and chicken scwarmma(sp). Veggies all very fresh. Wish this place was in Alabama!