“Love it”

Valentino's
Ranked #234 of 669 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have been "driven" for many years to have Val's when we travel to Lincoln. Sometimes the buffet ( we always eat too much ), sometimes sit down ( love the take home almost better than the fresh from the oven) and sometimes takeout. This time we ordered 4 large takeouts for 3 people because we wanted a lot to bring back to Minnesota. We all like the thin crust pepperoni best in our taste off which included vegetarian, special and hamburger/olive. These are the 4 "flavors" we prefer.
They have officially started the "do over" In early April they tore down 2 housing units on the west side and on April 8th they started tearing down the 2 small houses south of the east parking lot. We look forward to seeing the new Val's at 33rd & Holdredge later this year or in 2014.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

It was great to have a chance to eat at the original Vals! I thought the location was closing so was thrilled to find it still open. It was not very busy which made the experience even better. The buffet is great if you have kids. There is always something for everyone and the price is great. This was my husbands first Val's experience and he is a fan! He loved the sweetness of the sauce.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I love pizza. And if I could have any pizza from anywhere in the world it would be Valentino's. The basic pepperoni is my favorite. The crust is soft so if you are a die hard thin and crispy person you won't have any luck. The sauce is awesome yet subtle. After 50 years of eating hundreds of pizzas from all over, Val's is still the best.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

During my stay in Lincoln I did call and order a specialty cheeseburger pizza, fantastic brownie, and snicker-doddle cookie. Pizza was great and both deserts were large portions enough for 2 people....nice touch with deserts like homemade.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

You can never go wrong at Val's. They offer a large variety and have the best pizza and pasta in town.