New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

GreenLeadersBronze level
Joplin, Missouri
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We spent one night on our way home from a 7 day trip to Yellowstone. Actually went to older Staybridge, but once we found it, it was worth every minute. We happened to be there on a night they were serving dinner and it was a delight not to have to go find a restaurant. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and loved it. Breakfast was wonderfuld too! First time in Lincoln, Nebraska. We will definitely stay here again on next trip. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Great staff!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nancy083012
Codie M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We love to hear back from our guests. I am so glad you were able to join us for one of our evening socials. It is definitely nice to have someone else do the cooking for you once in a while! I am glad you were able to stay in a two bedroom suite. They are a perfect fit for traveling families! We hope you will join us again the next time you are passing through!

Codie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
West Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Only 200 characters? Wow. I am not an authority on a lot of subjects; however, our family has been in temp corporate living 9 times in 20 years. Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast is the finest facility we have ever experienced. Lincoln Staybridge Northeast staff took care of our every need, and had the greatest pride in their work of any team I have ever seen. TEAM being the key word. I miss you all so much. I had the privilege of staying with Lincoln Northeast Staybridge from April 26, 2013 - June 7, 2013 and was very sad to have to move on to Des Moines, Iowa temp living until home closing, I wish I could have stayed longer. Cody, Michelle, Kyle, Kelly, Roslynn, Jeanette, Adam, Vita-am I missing anyone? Our kithcen staff, housekeeping. Oh I so miss you all! Guests, Bill, Marik, Dan, Drew, Jay, Chris, Ron, Ann and Kids, Windala my lovely German friend, oh I miss our conversations and antics by the fire! Please consider Staybridge Lincoln Northeast for your travel needs. It was a wonderful experience during a difficult time relocating out of Lincoln for Des Moines, Iowa. The food was wonderful, pricing more than generous, laundry room at no extra charge, beautiful fire pit to relax around at night and immaculate accommodations will make this my first choice when visiting Lincoln. This site is second to none. Please consider Staybridge Lincoln Northeast when traveling in or near the Lincoln, Nebraska area. Many thanks to the staff for your consistent service and friendly smile whenever I needed anything, even if it was just to shoot the breeze! I made many friends and I miss you all-Deb

Room Tip: If you are social, right above the fire pit so you know when others are gathering and the fun is abo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Deb D
Codie M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We miss you so much too!! Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to share about your stay with others. I am glad you made so many friends while staying with us. The fire pit is one of the unique amenities we have to offer and it brings together the guests for comfortable conversations and lots of laughs!

We hope you will always consider this your "Lincoln" home as you and your family have become a part of our Staybridge family. We look forward to welcoming you home soon!

Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

If you value a well-laid-out suite with excellent lighting, fine ventilation system, modern decor, comfortable mattress, varied pillow selection, full kitchen with dinnerware and cooking utensils, dishwasher, and well-designed bath, Staybridge is for you! After staying in several other properties designed for long term stays, i was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this one. Every detail is designed thoughtfully, whether the placement of electrical outlets or the window treatments, i found nothing I would like different or better. Most unusual!

The staff is friendly and helpful, and the breakfast above average. The supermarket across the street has an outstanding selection of fresh and deli items, as well as take out food of many kinds. There are also several restaurants in the immediate area, close enough to walk to. As one who travels many days a month on business, I found this to be an outstanding property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Codie M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide that home like atmosphere you described. We hope to welcome you home again soon!

Wentworth, SD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is new and the service and rooms are just great! The courteous front desk people and the wonderful breakfast really make this a great place to stay!!! The room accomodations were over the top too. Full refrigerator, dishes , diswasher, wolfgang puck coffee:) What more can I say - if your in Lincoln you will want to stay here.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 2nd floor and it was fine.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Codie M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words! The team will really appreciate hearing your positive feedback. I have to say one of the things I love most about the hotel is the coffee too!! I hope you will come back to join us for a cup the next time you are in town!

Saratoga, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed three nights at the Staybridge Northeast, and it was fantastic!

New property, very clean, large rooms...the full kitchen is great! We enjoyed the reception on Thursday night with pasta, salad and drinks.

The hotel staff was amazing, easily the friendliest I've seen in a long time.

Overall, will stay again in a heartbeat, and this property sold me on the Staybridge brand!

Room Tip: The one room suite is a nice upgrade.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Codie M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
We appreciate your kind words and are so happy you had such a great stay with us! We strive to provide a great hotel guests love! We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area!

David City, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Over the last several months, I have stayed at this property twice. The second time was BECAUSE of the first! I'll start with the suite accommodations: the rooms we stayed in were comfortably furnished with everything you could possibly ask for. The bedroom was large and had its own television for those wishing to watch in a comfortable bed. There was a full-functional kitchen, including a stove, sink, full-sized refrigerator, and a breakfast bar. For those needing to do some work, there is free internet and a very nice desk.

But for breakfast you definitely don't want to eat in your suite! Many places boast about their breakfast being included in the price of the room, but this place is over the top! The "continental" breakfast most places offer is nothing in comparison to the BUFFET offered here. Fresh, flavorful food is prepared each morning (not items in a box set out by the overnight front desk staff) by a very friendly kitchen staff that does a great job.

The kitchen staff isn't the only friendly staff. It doesn't matter if you're conversing at the front desk or talking towels with the maid staff, they're all friendly, understanding, accommodating, and a pleasure to deal with.

But while the staff makes your stay more pleasurable, the accommodations on the property OUTSIDE of the suites is equally impressive, and puts the final star on my five-star rating. There is a large indoor pool to keep the kids entertained while steaks are grilled in the large, furnished patio area, complete with fire pit! Large family? This area can seat a large number of people. And for those into wanting a workout, the fitness facility on this property is top-notch.

My family and I enjoy this property and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Lincoln!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Todd Y
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and came to stay with us for a second time! We will look forward to seeing you again soon!

Columbus, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was pleased by the excellent room rate and close proximity to the Lancaster Event Center. The front desk clerk, Kelly, was extremely friendly and helpful, the room was clean and very comfortable, and the bed was also quite comfortable. The snacks and supplies are quite handy and an excellent selection was available for late-night snacks or forgotten items. Breakfast was quite delicious and a nice variety was offered. Nearby restaurants and businesses such as La Paloma, HyVee, and Max Tan even offer discounts to guests of this hotel.

I will definitely stay here again for any events at the Lancaster Event Center.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank sambqt
Roland M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you were able to take advantage of many of our amenities. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.