“Good lunch option”

Lazlo's Brewery and Grill
Ranked #10 of 655 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Lazlo's Brewery & Grill, creative comfort food is our passion. Unique, flavorful beer is our tradition. And exceeding customer expectations is our mission.
Overland Park, Kansas
“Good lunch option”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have eaten at Lazlos before at both locations. I enjoy the beer, but this was a lunch break on a road trip, no beer for me. However, they do have a good menu with a variety of foods, something for everyone. I selected one of the specials which was salmon with your choice of side for under $10. It was the perfect size since I did not have a huge appetite & more travel to do that day. This place is always a good choice.

• Visited October 2013

Ninety Six, South Carolina
“This is always an excellent place!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a consistently excellent place for really good food. Great atmosphere and service always. Highly recommend this one.

• Visited October 2013
Oakland, California
“Popular for a reason!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a spacious, clean restaurant with a nice selection of beers, and a friendly wait staff. The burgers were very good. Unfortunately, they do not have hand cut fries to go with them.

• Visited August 2013
Ardmore, Alabama
“We enjoyed the outdoor seating”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were traveling on business and were staying at the hotel next door. The restaurant was convienent. We chose to sit outside since it was a very nice day. The menu had many choices. I felt all the prices were reasonable, except for the steaks which were a bit pricey. I ordered the ribeye anyway. It was over-cooked for my order of medium. The beer selection was very good. I tried two kinds and they were ok. Nothing great stood out. Service was reasonable. I would return the restaurant if in the area again.

• Visited September 2013
Nebraska, United States
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ate at Lazlo's on Old Cheney and Hwy 2 while in town visiting family at the hospital. The food was good, your average burgers and sandwiches. I wish they would have had a lunch menu, as the prices were kind of high for lunch. We had 5 adults and 3 children in our group, and our total was $90 with tip. That's probably average, but just seemed high for the food we got (that is with 2 kids meals and a small burger for the 3rd kid-all drinking water or tea).

Overall, good place to eat, high average prices, nice atmosphere.

Visited August 2013