“Good lunch option”

Ranked #7 of 669 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: At Lazlo's Brewery & Grill, creative comfort food is our passion. Unique, flavorful beer is our tradition. And exceeding customer expectations is our mission.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have eaten at Lazlos before at both locations. I enjoy the beer, but this was a lunch break on a road trip, no beer for me. However, they do have a good menu with a variety of foods, something for everyone. I selected one of the specials which was salmon with your choice of side for under $10. It was the perfect size since I did not have a huge appetite & more travel to do that day. This place is always a good choice.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a consistently excellent place for really good food. Great atmosphere and service always. Highly recommend this one.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a spacious, clean restaurant with a nice selection of beers, and a friendly wait staff. The burgers were very good. Unfortunately, they do not have hand cut fries to go with them.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were traveling on business and were staying at the hotel next door. The restaurant was convienent. We chose to sit outside since it was a very nice day. The menu had many choices. I felt all the prices were reasonable, except for the steaks which were a bit pricey. I ordered the ribeye anyway. It was over-cooked for my order of medium. The beer selection was very good. I tried two kinds and they were ok. Nothing great stood out. Service was reasonable. I would return the restaurant if in the area again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ate at Lazlo's on Old Cheney and Hwy 2 while in town visiting family at the hospital. The food was good, your average burgers and sandwiches. I wish they would have had a lunch menu, as the prices were kind of high for lunch. We had 5 adults and 3 children in our group, and our total was $90 with tip. That's probably average, but just seemed high for the food we got (that is with 2 kids meals and a small burger for the 3rd kid-all drinking water or tea).

Overall, good place to eat, high average prices, nice atmosphere.