“Very Nostalgic pleasant interesting Museum”

Museum of American Speed
Ranked #1 of 70 things to do in Lincoln
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Kansas City, Missouri
“Very Nostalgic pleasant interesting Museum”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Rad exhibit sparked a lot of interest in my parrents. We spent several hours browsing. If you have young children watch out ! They will ask you if you can buy one of these wonderful antique toys ! At $8.00 per adult. Definitely a must see if you are in Lincoln a short time.

Visited August 2013

Billings, Montana
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“"Shocking..."”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Yes, shocking... Who would've thought that this would be the the best and most talked about part of this trip for us. Myself included. This was suppose to be a small side stop for the trip. This "museum" had the best collections and displays of never before seen cars, engines,race memorabilia, antique pedal cars, lunch boxes (yes, vintage lunch boxes) and soooo much more. We didn't get in Bill's Garage because a memorial service was going on . Supposedly the more prized "stuff" is in that wing of this fantastic museum. We are very curious to see what is in Bill's garage??? We will go again...

Visited August 2013
Lincoln NE
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Interesting Visit”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Race car history, old tools, cutest and largest collection of pedal cars I have ever seen. Very much worth a visit.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank KatfromNE
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had never been there until I took my vehicle-knowledgeable 14-year-old grandson. I kept shaking my head. There is "eye-candy" everywhere -- in the form of cars, racers, motors, peddle cars, models. The tours are offered on a very limited basis, though that may change with a couple of years. The tour is 2.5 hours of being on your feet.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gramps45
Lincoln, Nebraska
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“More than cars at the Museum of American Speed!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The museum is spacious and beautiful with well thought out and executed exhibits featuring cool cars and motorcycles. In addition to vehicles, there are child sized cars and more lunch boxes than I've seen in my lifetime! There is a lot of walking as there are 3 floors of exhibits. I would not recommend taking young children. Great for car and vintage item enthusiasts.

Visited June 2013