“Wow is about the only way to describe it.”

Museum of American Speed
Ranked #4 of 68 things to do in Lincoln
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Santa Clara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow is about the only way to describe it.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I visited the museum on the Rodfather - Goodguys Tour in September. The Museum of American Speed was amazing, give yourself plenty of time to see it all. On a different note, I had a small mechanical problem with my 1932 Ford Roadster the day before we got there. When we arrived that morning they offered to help. We took the car to one of there shops and they fixed the car while I finished the tour. THANKS for the repair and the great collection of racing and hotrodding you have saved for us all to see...Thanks Again Speedy Bill

1 Thank Hotrodstitcher

Knoxville
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

An outstanding afternoon. I had heard about the museum for years but had not had the chance to visit. It is the most meticulously preserved and presented pieces of any type of museum I have ever attended. The other displays, not necessarily related to speed, were quite interesting. My compliments to you and your staff. Second to none.

Western Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great place to visit for all the family”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This museum is one of the best I have ever seen. There is something for everyone to enjoy.
Would highly recommend a visit.

Hudsonville, Michigan, United States
“If you love cars you will love this museum!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Museum of American Speed is a must see if your a car buff. They have guided tours that are informative and interesting. Lots of collections of other things as well and they are extensive collections! The only thing I could complain about is not having more time to take it all in. It is really overwhelming there is so much to see. Well worth the price of admission. I will be going again someday without a doubt. I highly recommend! Thanks Speedy Bill for a great time!

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“Must See!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Museum of American Speed is now at the top of our list to show family and friends when they visit Lincoln. We've been through the museum twice and are ready to go back again. The displays are well organized, and the tour guides are extremely knowledgeable about the artifacts. The collection is truly amazing, It should be high on the list for any car enthusiast, be they racing, classic, historical, or just plain nuts about cars. This is a must see attraction!