“Great change of pace”
Review of Buzzard Billy's

Buzzard Billy's
Ranked #12 of 662 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: I am from Louisiana so I know good Cajun cuisine. The restaurant has a very fun, atmosphere with lots of old signage, license plates, etc. Went on a Saturday for lunch and there were alot of patrons. We got the local brew and both were good. Food was good. Service was good. Prices reasonable. I recommend!
Fairmont, Nebraska
“Great change of pace”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is the 2nd time we've visited Billy's. Our first was very good, but, this time was even better. Everything from the Fried Gator app to my gumbo soup to my blackened trio of tilapia and shrimp was amazing. Now I will be the first to admit that I'm not an expert when it comes to Cajun, but, this was wonderful. Our waiter gave us great service as well.

I normally don't say something's amazing unless it involves a 16 oz hunk of prime beef on the plate, but, this was one of the exceptions for sure. Definitely worth a try if you are downtown. Also, there are so many great looking options on the menu that we will be anxious to go back and try again.

• Visited July 2014

Chico, California
“great outdoor dining”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stopped at Buzzard Billy's based on the outdoor seating. It is casual and friendly but the food was great. Looked like a good selection of beers as well.

Visited July 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good but not great”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I ordered a club and my waitress told me it was really good so i felt confident that it would be better then average but it was alas it was not. The "club" was basically just an average sandwich on toasted bread. No toothpicks needed to hold it together, no middle piece of bread which is the standard. The sweet potato fries were very good however and they have a great beer section. My friend got the side salad and it looked like an awesome salad with plenty of toppings that I was jealous of.

Visited July 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Skip it.”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Buzzard Billy's is in the heart of downtown Lincoln in the Market area. It's a great area - full of activity and lovely places to eat outside. On the outside, BB's looks great.

My husband and I met a friend there a few weeks ago. Our appetizer was delicious - bacon wrapped andouille sausage. Flavorful. Easily was enough food for the 3 of us.

My husband ordered the Cajun Combo. I ordered the Jamaican Jerk Chicken sandwich. Overall, I would have to say that it was not great. Everything seemed like the were trying too hard to fit the gimmick of the restaurant rather than to make great food. The jerk sauce that came on my chicken wasn't palatable. I had to scrape it off, but only after all 3 of us tried it to be sure it was not just me.

There are too many good restaurants in this area to waste your time here.

• Visited June 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good overall”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

It is a nice place with good simple food. If you look for cheap beer come on Thursday for 2 dollars cans good value

• Visited July 2014