“Great menu”

Buzzard Billy's
Ranked #14 of 654 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: I am from Louisiana so I know good Cajun cuisine. The restaurant has a very fun, atmosphere with lots of old signage, license plates, etc. Went on a Saturday for lunch and there were alot of patrons. We got the local brew and both were good. Food was good. Service was good. Prices reasonable. I recommend!
Fort Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great menu”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

It is partly Cajun, partly traditional, great soups. Staff is nice, well managed place. I live in Lincoln and eat there regularly. Joe

Visited February 2014

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good bar food close to new Pinnacle center”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lots of exotic choices like alligator fingers. Good drink menu. Loud noisy bar scene. Very busy before games and events at the pinnacle event center due to excellent location but usually not as busy as restaurants directly across the street

Visited February 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Cajun Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am a big fan of Buzzard Billy's, especially their Chicken or Shrimp Fettuccini Alfreadeaux. It is their Cajun version of regular Fettuccini Alfredo and is absolutely delicious. They never skimp on the sauce like other restaurants, and while it is not spicy hot, it is definitely Cajun!! My husband loves their jambalaya and fried fish, and we all love the Armadillo Egg appetizers. YUM!

• Visited February 2014
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great place to eat! I got the crawfish platter, not what I expected but good. My husband got the shrimp Alfredo and said it was awesome, shrimp in every bite! The atmosphere is awesome and they have a great staff. You'll need to stop at the licorice store across the street its awesome!

• Visited February 2014
Fairmont, Nebraska
“Solid Cajun experience in NE”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I have to say I was very impressed. This is not normally the type of place I would visit. I'm a steak guy. But, I am deffinitely going back to Billy's. We went with another couple who recommended it.

We shared 2 apps. One was the gator strips and the other was the Armadillo eggs. Both were good, I really liked the gator.

I had the shrimp creole and was very surprised how much I liked it and how it filled me up. One thing I was worried about was that normally seafood sometimes leaves me still hungry... Well, not here. The portion was huge, I even had a bit left over. It tasted very fresh and had just enough seasoning for me.

One of the other things that surprised me was how much my wife liked it. She's not normally a fan of overly spicy or seasoned foods. She loved this place and wanted to go back the following week. When we return, I will likely try one of the sampler dishes to get a taste of everything.

Visited November 2013