“Great atmosphere!”
Review of Buzzard Billy's

Buzzard Billy's
Ranked #15 of 668 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: I am from Louisiana so I know good Cajun cuisine. The restaurant has a very fun, atmosphere with lots of old signage, license plates, etc. Went on a Saturday for lunch and there were alot of patrons. We got the local brew and both were good. Food was good. Service was good. Prices reasonable. I recommend!
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great place to eat! I got the crawfish platter, not what I expected but good. My husband got the shrimp Alfredo and said it was awesome, shrimp in every bite! The atmosphere is awesome and they have a great staff. You'll need to stop at the licorice store across the street its awesome!

There are newer reviews for Buzzard Billy's

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I have to say I was very impressed. This is not normally the type of place I would visit. I'm a steak guy. But, I am deffinitely going back to Billy's. We went with another couple who recommended it.

We shared 2 apps. One was the gator strips and the other was the Armadillo eggs. Both were good, I really liked the gator.

I had the shrimp creole and was very surprised how much I liked it and how it filled me up. One thing I was worried about was that normally seafood sometimes leaves me still hungry... Well, not here. The portion was huge, I even had a bit left over. It tasted very fresh and had just enough seasoning for me.

One of the other things that surprised me was how much my wife liked it. She's not normally a fan of overly spicy or seasoned foods. She loved this place and wanted to go back the following week. When we return, I will likely try one of the sampler dishes to get a taste of everything.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We try and stop whenever we are in Lincoln. We always have great food and good service and our last stop didn't disappoint. My husband loves the alligator and I always have a category 5 hurricane. The atmosphere is very laid back with a Cajun flair. Great place for groups of friends to dine & enjoy some beverages.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

DH and I happily returned to Buzzard Billy's in September and November. September was for lunch, and we love crawfish, so we ordered fettuccini and etouffee. In November we were coming off a hotel buffet breakfast a few hours earlier, but couldn't pass up a visit since we were so close. I opted for a bowl of the crawfish bisque, and DH enjoyed a small portion of the crawfish fettuccini alfredeaux. Then we added full dinner portions of the crawfish etouffee and a crawfish platter to go for dinner. :) I am troubled by other reviews of poor service, as for all the times we've been here, service has been wonderful. Both at the bar and tables. We will be back!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed in the Haymarket area for a business trip and went here for supper one night. We had a great time. The food was excellent and the local beer choices were great. Our server brought us several samples of beers to help us make our decision. We stopped in on a Tuesday night and were seated and served quickly.