“If you need a few hours rest great deal”
Review of Horizon Inn Motel

Horizon Inn Motel
Ranked #18 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had an unfortunate travel hiccup and needed a place to sleep to catch a flight out of lincoln the next day. We were exhausted and needed a place to crash for about 6 hours. Simply put this was a very affordable accommodation. Yes its an older hotel, but the linens were clean, rooms were quiet, and got what we needed in short notice and $50. They were nice enough to have a pot of coffee on at 5 am and some bananas out. A practical option for what was needed. Would do again.

Room Tip: 2nd level was ok for highway noise avoidance.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jason5104

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Good room for a good price - clean and comfy; the desk manager was very nice and put me on the ground floor so I wouldn't have to carry my bike upstairs. The breakfast was pretty basic, but they had waffles which always makes my morning! Good location - easy access to the highway and gas stations. I'll remember it next time I pass through Nebraska!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank COLLEEN W
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I checked in at 1:30 am and when I got in to the room the lamp was on with the switch to turn it off broken I had to unplug it. I was able to hear the rooms around me walk around an run their toilets an showers. After all that the alarm in the room went off at 5:30 am.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank William K
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed here one night on a 7-day trek through seven state capitols. Very nice staff. Very accommodating. Although not very well organized. They had us try three different rooms as they were not sure which were clean and which had the refrigerators and microwaves in. The hallway smelled of dirty feet. The room was nice enough but the a/c was very loud --rattled. The breakfast in the morning was the basic minimum. I don't think I would stay here again especially with a child but I do think I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MammaKin
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stay here each year when we come from South Texas to visit our family. This year we stayed for eight nights. The location is very convenient with easy on and off I-80. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The owner and staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank vellou
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Was in Lincoln for a conference. Since I rented a car, I thought I might as well find a place that's cheaper than the conference hotel. Horizon Inn popped into view at another website. Hey, at 40 a night, what is there to loose? It turned out to be nicer than I expected. Other than being next to the railroad track and that wifi didn't work so well, everything was much much better than what one might expect from a fleabag motel. It is very close to I-80 and the airport. So if I ever drive by Lincoln again, I'll definitely choose it.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Linbeiwuji
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Found a double room for $60 (at a military rate) at the end of a long road trip day. Neighboring holiday inn and comfort inn wanted double that for their line remaining rooms (suites, I believe) so we went with this property. Room was clean, bed comfortable, was perfectly nice enough. Walls and breakfast were both thin, but the service was great and the AC worked. Would stay again for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013