“a Nebraska treasure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Governor's Mansion

Governor's Mansion
Ranked #28 of 66 things to do in Lincoln
More attraction details
Owner description: This two-story brick Georgian Colonial-style home built in 1957 is open for half-hour Thursday afternoon tours which include a unique doll collection of the state's first ladies in their inaugural gowns and information about the mansion furnishings.
Lincoln, Nebraska
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“a Nebraska treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

a beautiful home with frequently changing art shows and incredible historic furnishings--everything has a story.

Visited November 2012

• Czech first
Lincoln, Nebraska
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Field Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

It was a long time ago when I came here. It was for a field trip. I'm pretty sure in elementary, but I really enjoyed it as I love mansions.

Washingon, Kansas, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very accomodating!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

We were invited to the Governor's Mansion after my daughter was sworn in as a Probation Officer. My elderly father attended and has difficulty walking up and down stairs since losing a leg in a farming accident. The staff at the mansion were more than accomodating in letting Dad use the elevator so he could attend the reception for his granddaughter. They even found him a chair and went to the front of the line to get his drink. I was very impressed by the caring stafff.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank RSchottel
Riverside, California
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Meet the Governor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Take a tour of this building. You will not regret it. The architecture if fantastic. My family and I even got to meet the Governor and take pictures with him.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Huskerlaw
Nebraska
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

We have been here a few times for their tailgating parties. This last year we felt the food was the best. We enjoy viewing the house and sitting in their lovely gardens

Visited September 2011