“You get what you pay for. Maybe.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Lincoln Airport
Ranked #48 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“You get what you pay for. Maybe.”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

This hotel is the epitome of no frills. In fact , this hotel works hard to ensure that few frills will ever make their way here. Example. The sign outside the hotel says wireless internet is available. However, you have to play $2.99 a night for the connection and one of our rooms could not get the service. Also, don't expect to connect a game system or dvd to the tv. Even if the tv had inputs, the tv does not get any channels such as aux, 3 or 4 that would allow you to use your device. Warning! There is a good deal of noise transmission throughout the hotel so if your are a light sleeper, I would look elsewhere. If you are out to save a buck and really don't care about much in the way of amenities, then this might be the motel for you. The rooms are sparse with any type of fridge or clock. There is no breakfast but you can make a cup of coffee. The outdoor pool was adequate.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Interlochen, Michigan
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Third time at this hotel on road trips. Would recommend to anyone looking for a clean, reasonable priced hotel. Refurbished some time ago w/new carpet and bedding. Close to hwy 80 and discount at Perkins Resturant. Property kept in very good condition.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Hays
Reviewed April 2, 2010

We are from Hays KS and traveled to Rochester MN for my sons surgery. Upon our return home he was hurting and we needed to stop. Motel 6 gave us a nice room and great service that we could afford. Once in our room only fifteen minutes, the desk clerk called our room to see if we had everything we needed and if she could do anything for us. It was so comforting to have someone caring if we were OK while still so far away from home. The hotel was very nice, clean and very well kept. Would recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Nebraska
Reviewed March 7, 2010

We booked this room for it's location and value. There is nothing fancy about this hotel, but it was perfect for our needs. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and it was quiet. Breakfast was not offered, however by showing your receipt at the Perkins across the street we were given a 10% discount. McDonalds is also next to Perkins if you would prefer fast food. We would use this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Anyplace
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I stayed at this Motel 6 location while traveling to Texas with my pets. I found the staff (especially the night shift) to be extremely friendly and helpful. The motel provided a number of menus for delivery and I found one that suited my needs. The room was simple, as usual with Motel 6, but it was clean.

My pets were happy with our stay as well- the room was adequate for our needs. I was traveling with a large-breed puppy and 4 cats.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Denver, CO
Reviewed January 6, 2010

I stayed at the Motel 6, Lincoln Airport on January 2nd, 2010. I've stayed here before when driving cross country and found it adequate for the short amount of time I was in the room. It's a pretty standard inexpensive motel with some assurances that it's a chain and you know what to expect. However, this time I woke up in the morning with five huge bed bug bites, two on my face! I'm positive that these are bed bug bites, as I have had the misfortune of having them in my home a couple years ago. Bed bugs are expensive, stressful and difficult to get rid of. Do not take the chance of contaminating your home. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
5 Thank jicalyn
NY
Reviewed July 29, 2009

Stayed here on a cross country trip I took three years ago from New York to Seattle. I was in college and looking to make the trip as quickly as I could (four days) and with as few expenses, which meant long days of driving and cheap motels. This had the cheapest rate I could find in the area. I pulled in after dark and immediately noticed the 24 hour "lingerie boutique" store next door called "Doctor John's". This establishment provided for a nice laugh. As for the motel, it was a Friday night and the pool was packed with people having a good time. Would've joined in but I was hungry. There was not much around in the area unless you wanted to get back on the interstate. This is a bit of a drawback. I had to settle for the McDonald's across the street after driving around a bit and not finding much else open. As for the actual room, as I recall it was clean enough for my standards. Watched a little bit of TV and slept like a baby. There was no continental breakfast in the morning, which was disappointing. However, I snuck into the Days Inn across the street for their continental breakfast. (Remember, I was a college student on a budget). I was out of there by 7 headed towards Utah with another 14 hour day of driving ahead of me. Overall it was a short overnight stay in the middle of a long trip, but the fact that I still remember much about it makes me feel it was a positive experience.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled solo