“Not a bad burger”

HF Crave
Ranked #73 of 671 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Not a bad burger at all. At HF Crave, you build it, or ask them to build it to your specifications. A little pricey, but certainly worth it every now and again. Beef is fresh and very good. Cheese curds are yummy, but beer batter can be overwhelming on smaller curds. Only complaint is that they don't use Heinz ketchup. If you're a Heinz devotee - - take your own - - or get this great food carry-out. Otherwise, well worth the trip across town.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Our family of 5 loves the burgers and the trio side(cheese curds-in a funnel cake type of batter, waffle fries, and sweet potato fries). This is all locally produced = beef, cheese, and bakery buns. While the prices are a bit high($7+ burgers and sides are $3-8), honestly the food quality is THAT GOOD! We have been here four different times and make a point to come when in Lincoln.

1  Thank SHNebraska
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The burgers were juicy and fresh. The BBQ burger was delicious according to my son. We also loved the fried cheese with different dipping sauces. We were traveling and these were the best burgers we had the whole month-long trip.

1  Thank FredHarveyB
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Truly one of the best burgers I've had. Very generously sized. I'll be back.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The food was delicious, fresh, and cooked to order. My one hang up is, I have a hard time paying $13 for a meal at a place I order at a counter, get my own drink, and I clear my own table.

1  Thank drpete65