Motel 6 Lincoln
$119
Travelocity
$90
Agoda.com
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrestaurants and gas stationsgreat stopfridge and microwavewould stay here againgood nights sleepstaff was friendlybed was very comfortablelobbyconditionertelevision
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My wife and I stayed here on Saturday July 3rd 2010. Evening front-desk person was grumpy, morning front-desk person had a sunny disposition. The room was very clean, but the iron had a red substance burnt on it which transferred to my wife's shirt. While they did replace the iron, it should have been checked before we got the room. Furthermore, the ironing board lever mechanism was broken. The motel did have a very nice pool and hot tub area which would be perfect for families. The breakfast was slightly sub-par even for a continental.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DrTea4Two
Reviewed July 17, 2010

It was a pleasant surprise to see how big my room was. It was a queen suite and had a table and two chairs, a couch and coffee table, two queen beds, an armoire, dresser, TV, and computer desk. The bed was very comfortable, but I didn't get a good sleep because the AC unit would make very loud ticking noises between the times the fan would run. I suppose I could have just kept it on all night.

The breakfast was standard, but the room itself is poorly designed. The main entrance from the lobby is right through the narrow galley-style kitchen area and if people are there waiting for waffles or toast it's really crowded.

The hotel is easy to find, there are two gas stations very close by, and there are lots of restaurants in the area. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2010

We are from Chicago and stayed during a weekend of high school volleyball playoffs. Our room was on the 3rd floor and it was totally quiet. The pool is relaxing and we also spent some time in the jacuzzi. The water in the hot tub was just luke warm, however. The property offers a full breakfast included with the room rate and we were impressed with the array of choices of cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, waffles as well as biscuits and gravy. We actually preferred the BW biscuits and gravy compared to the ones served at Cracker Barrel which is just across the parking lot. The location is a short distance from I-80 and a convenient drive into downtown Lincoln. The entire staff was warm and friendly. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

This is a 3 storey, newish property, not too far out of town but not too noisy either. The staff were all very nice and chatty. There were cookies and coffee in the lobby which had a small reception and seating area with free internet access. The room was fine with the usual amenities but no fridge, microwave or safe. The bed was very comfy. The bathroom was very nice with an unusually long vanity unit providing plenty of space to spread out. There was a moulded bath with a fixed shower. The storage was fine. There was a pool. The breakfast was adequate with biscuits and gravy as a hot choice and also a waffle maker.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2009

The rooms are clean and the pool was nice. Enjoyed the breakfast. The assistant manager that works nights called our room at 9:12 p.m. with a noise complaint. We have two four year old twin boys that were not being loud, just being normal four year olds. She said that the lady in the next room had been complaining since 7:30. We are sensible people but this was a SATURDAY night at 9:12 in the evening. We had the room closest to the swimming pool so the boys could swim. We went back to the room for pizza and got the call. The rules expressly state that until 10 o'clock we wouldn't have to worry about such a call. We planned on putting the boys to bed at 10 o'clock! As I stated, we were not that loud. The manager was not nice about it. I confronted her in person and she was not willing to bend. It was not 10 o'clock! I will never ever go back!!! We were on our family vacation and this put a huge damper on our fun. Never again!!! If the lady needed that much peace and quiet she should have been put anywhere but the second closest room to the pool next to twin 4 year olds! Bad decision by a very bad manager. Forgot... as I walked away she decided to voice her opinion of me to another guest. Didn't go over well with me at all!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)