Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed here several times and was very pleased with my stay. This last time I stayed here, I stayed atotal of three days. December 24th, 25th and the 26th and I have to say it was great! There complimentary breakfast was different every morning and very satisfying. My room was so comfortable. Some rooms even have fire place ( a plus in my book ). They even served breakfast christmas day :) .

We will for sure be staying again with this Country Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: I think the handie cap accessible rooms have the fire place in them. Atleast one of them I stayed in...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear von r,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of you comments. We are so glad you spent the holiday with us. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We hope you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. We will pass all of your comments on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Country Inn & Suites Lincoln

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I began my weekly stay met with a friendly & helpful Beca Lynn at the front desk. Upon my check in I was informed of Club Carlson & signed up. During my stay I encountered an issue of something burnt onto iron & ironing board cover when I needed to use it. I called front desk & Beca immediately brought me a new in the box iron. I felt it was important to note if I did have any issues the way it was handled was more important than the issue itself. Beca & staff at front desk were always friendly & remembered my name another nice touch. I have to say it was the customer service of Beca that made me return & suggest this hotel to others. I was able to try the Beacon Hills restaurant as well as room service and food was excellent. It was also a nice touch to have room with fire place & Jacuzzi tub making it a home away from home. If you get to Lincoln, NE I highly suggest this hotel although all the front desk staff was great, you would be lucky to get Beca upon check in.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms on the indoor pool side have easy access for people with disabilities. Close to res...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Shannon B,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that you stayed with us. Thank you for your comments about the hotel staff member Becca Lynn. We will pass those comments on to her. We hope you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've stayed at hampton down the road and would still recommend there. However, this was a better rate AND they have a restaurant, so didn't have to go out which after a long day, is a definate plus. Clean, basic rooms, typical Country Inn. Pleasant staff. Restaurant food is average but better than fast or take out for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank twominks
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear twominks,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. Thank you for all of your comments about the hotel. We appreciate guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. We strive as hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for staying with us.. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is the first time I have stayed at a Country Inn & Suites. Unfortunately, this will probally be the last time. The very first thing that happened was trying to park my Honda Accord in a very tight parking lot. I had to let my passenger out of the car before I parked. The first evening we could not get HBO in our room. The young lady at the front desk said that other people had informed her that HBO was not woking but she did not know what to tell us. SORRY! HBO did not work the second night either. The second night of our stay we arrived back to our rooms in the evening and our rooms had not been cleaned. When we informed the motel we were told to come down to the lobby to pick up fresh towel, glasses etc. Again we heard the words SORRY but too bad.

Room Tip: The motel is located by many great resturants and eating places.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Nancy E
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Nancy,

We tried contacting you this morning, via phone, to discuss your concerns. We left a voicemail and look forward to hearing from you soon. Until then, please allow us to issue an apology. We sincerely apologize for the problems you had with our HBO. Our staff had contacted our cable company as soon as the problem was known. Unfortunately for us, and you as our guest, they were unable to come out to fix our connection until Monday morning. However, all has been fixed and we're up and running with HBO.
As far as our parking lot is concerned, our parking stalls are the standard size of all other parking lots. I'm not sure if someone parked too close to your spot or what happened. I personally have never had a problem as have any of my staff. I apologize, wish I had better information for you on this.
I thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to tell us about your stay. We can only fix those things we are aware of.

Colette Wear, CHS
Country Inn & Suites Lincoln North

Reviewed October 20, 2012

As an Equine Pharmaceutical Rep I travel across the country and frequent many hotels. I can honestly say this hotel is one of the best hotel stays I have ever had! The facility is very warm and inviting and clean! The staff was very kind and attentive to all of my needs during the week I stayed. They offer a great breakfast and round the clock fresh coffee and warm baked cookies! My room had a fireplace and jacuzzi tub which made me feel more at home while away! I strongly suggest making reservations at one of these hotels for your next stay away from home!! Ask for Helayne when you arrive, she will make sure your stay is exceptional!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Hillary H,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. We are so proud of the service that our staff provide for our guests. We will make sure to pass these great comments on to them. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Country Inn & Suites Lincoln North

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I am just back from a two week trip to Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin!! Wow!! What a great trip a different place to stay every night for 14 days!! I had to let everyone know that if you find yourself in Lincoln, NE and need a place to stay the Country Inn & Suites is an excellent place to stay. Our room was very, very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast was fantastic. I couldn't believe everything they served and it was all delicious!! We even had real cups, plates, and forks & knifes. The staff was wonderful. Helayne at the front desk was so helpful. She gave us maps of the city and told us about a few places we needed to see in the city. Price was unbelievable low for everything we received!! Hot coffee and hot cookies were waiting for us when we checked in and it was decorated for fall which gave you that warm feeling. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sheilavols
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Sheilavols,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your trip to the area. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel and staff. We will pass your comments on to Helayne. She will appreciate hearing them. We strive as hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We appreciate all guest feedback. It is very valuable to us. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that if you are ever in the area again that you will stay with us. Thank you so much for your time.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Firstly I must say I am aware that staying in a hotel does require more flexibility as you are in close proximity to other guests. However, we had a family of 5 above us to start and the kids were jumping off the couch on to the floor until about 11:30PM- when we notified the front desk the occupants from above us then proceeded to come down and confront us for calling and complaining. This started up again bright and early at 6:30AM. Then during the day there were multiple groups placed around us and they were drinking and door slamming constantly from about noon until we decided to check out at about 3:30PM. The front desk staff was helpful and appeared to be understanding but were annoyed with me in the fact that I didn't notify them of the noise more closely to the noon check out time. I did check out and was not charged for the next night. Will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the top floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank queen2445
ManagementTeamGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to speak with me this morning. I want to apologize again for our, not so considerate guests, that were staying in our hotel during your stay. I understand wanting a peaceful, quiet weekend to be able to unwind. I know I would be just as upset if I was unable to achieve relaxation status too! Also know that our staff's reaction to you checking out late, will be addressed, and they will be coached on how to properly handle this situation should it come up again. Your input has been significant in helping us make our hotel a better place. As both a thank you and an apology, I will be sending you a gift certificate for another stay, as promised. I would love to put a name to a face when you're here. Please be sure to tell me when you're coming back to use your certificate. I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks again for your understanding,

Colette Wear, General Manager