All reviews room was clean and comfortable yogurt would stay again recliner renovation highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dated property, but clean enough. Price on a game day very competitive. Mold growing on wall above bathroom door/shower area. No fan in bathroom probably the cause. Beds were comfortable and room was clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

If I could give this hotel negative stars I would. I arrived late and was dead tired so I didn’t give the room enough attention when I arrived, in the morning however I realized that the bathroom was filthy, the cans were full of trash, there were dirty towels in the tubs and over all it was just dirty. I had to be up early for work so as I was leaving I brought it to the attention of the worker on duty (the manager had to leave work to take her kid to work) rudely told me she would have her manager call me and when the manager called me she very rudely told me not to contact her again even though she called me. In conclusion the place is dirty, the management is extremely rude and frankly the whole situation makes me want to cancel my Wyndham membership and stay elsewhere.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jackiej781
Reviewed September 1, 2019

First let me start with the 2 good things of the hotel. The room was clean and the young girl who helped my Mother in law with her things up the stairs(our hands were full as well) she was very sweet! Now for the bad. First we pulled up and saw the front desk lady smoking outside. Then had to wait 5 minutes while she finished her cigarette. Then had to sign my life away just to rent a motel room. They said that they didn’t have any pet friendly rooms left. So we were put in non pet friendly room. But, the pet policy states that our dog had to be in his kennel the entire visit, even we were in the room. Really!!??!!?? Then we walk up the 3 flights of stairs to our room. We walk in and find that the air does not work, Just blows our hot air. So we opened the window, which is not common so that is good. But there was no screen. We had a choice between bugs or heat stroke. We choose bugs. The room smelt musty and was half renovated. The smoke detector had the battery taken out. Good thing we didn’t have a fire. Needless to say it was an rough sleep. So, we were up and out early in the morning. It could have been worse, but could have been ALOT better.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2019

So, the previous hotel we stayed at in Lincoln was a complete luxury compared to my family stay at the hotel. Tried to save $$ but will pay the extra next time for better place to stay. It started with piss poor customer service from the from desk, and ended with me leaving my ring in the bathroom trying hard to get the heck out of there. Upon arriving after a 7 hour drive we were greeted my a combative front desk clerk who was horrible. After finally getting to our room it stunk, but we were willing to work with it. Then discovered something gross in the bathtub and the floors had not been cleaned. So we had to get a new room and go back and deal with the same ratchet front desk clerk Daniela. Oh joy!! Of course she proceeded to be combative about this as well and stated that her manager had the same attitude and that was it. Of course you can say that after you already have my $$

NEVER AGAIN. Be warned. I am still livid!! Just wanted a place to stay overnight. They get 1 star because my kid likes to make his own waffles.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank TakshekaR
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Desk check-in employee was very nice and accomodating when I had to change rooms... miscommunication on clean up crew. The employee who reserved the room for me via phone from your website was extremely helpful and funny. I recognized the nice upgraded renovation from my last visit, but would love ice machines on each floor. Breakfast was cereals, fruit, yogurt and muffins. Also Juice and coffee. No hot meals. Quiet stay! I did have issues with the remote even when they put in new batteries! Couldn't change channels.

Date of stay: August 2019