“Great hotel for the price”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North
Ranked #30 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We like this hotel a lot when we are staying in Lincoln to visit family. Customer service is great and it's always pretty quiet. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Beds are soft, if you like that. Breakfast is okay but free, so what can I complain about.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Neel A, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear SillyD,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoy our facility and the quietness it provides to you during your stays. A nice comfortable clean room is a must and we are glad we met that standard. We hope you would stay with us again on your next visit to Lincoln.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

It is always so great to find a clean, comfortable, reasonable hotel and this one fit every category. My only complaint was the eggs at breakfast which didn't seem the best quality. Everything else was top notch including some of the best pillows I've had in a motel in a long time. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Neel A, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Letsroadtrip,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am glad to hear the rooms were clean, comfortable, and reasonable priced. We do have nice quality pillows that allow one's head to sink right in. We hope to see you again when your in Lincoln.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Americinn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North. My wife and I stayed at this facility for a night. While the motel overall is a good value for the price. The staff is friendly, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast is limited for someone with a restrictive diet. The heater is somehat noisy. I would stay here again. Good value for the price.
Mike

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Michael K,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am glad to hear the staff was friendly, the beds were comfortable as well. In regards to your restrictive diet, it must be tough to find hotels that meet a more restrictive diet needs. We try our best to provide a strong selection that include health options such as fruits, low fat yogurt, oatmeal, and sugar-free cereals. Any suggestions are always welcomed. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Lincoln.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

very nice pool big hot tub rooms were very clean good breakfast rooms were a little small but for what we paid for room was perfect if you like a quiet hotel this is the one rooms are supper quiet thanks

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Korey M,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the big pool, the hot tub, as well as our clena rooms. In addition, I am delighted you enjoyed the quiet rooms as our concrete construction has terrific soundproofing. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Lincoln.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My family and I always stay at this hotel when visiting Lincoln, the service is nice and friendly, Rooms are very nice, beds are really comfortable, price is great, free breakfast- waffle machine a huge plus!!, location is convenient.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ashley S,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our service, the rooms, the price, and even the breakfast. It is nice when all of these basic essentials are taken care of for you and we are more than happy to provide it. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Lincoln.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Just needed a bed for the night & this was a great price, great bed, great location right off interstate 80. This room had a frig & microwave also! There were kids having fun in the big nice & pool & adults in the Hot Tub...I didn't have a suit but could tell it was nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Neel A, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Glee S,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoy our location, our price, our beds, and the amenities we provide. Be sure next time to bring your bathing suit and join in on the fun as the pool is always heated and the hot tub is relaxing. We hope to see you again the next time your in Lincoln.

Neel Amin

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Yesterday on 2/20/2014 I called the location to reserve 2 rooms.
Danny asked me to call back in 10 minutes,
- I stated that I could not, he said ok.
-I asked if he heard me say I could not call back he said, oh well.
-I said, "What??, Oh Well? I guess I will call your compitition".
- Danny "ok then sir, thanks"

Obviously not a very professional person here. He said he was with a customer, which if fine, but he could have put me on hold.

I then called your 800 number to reserve the two rooms as my wife was still in the area.
I told the 800 agent that I have a certificate for 75 dollars off from my rewards account. She stated that we just had to show it to the front desk.

Wife checks in to the hotel. no cars in lot, Danny starts to check her in and takes phone call. completes a reservation for someone over the phone while she is standing there......WHAT???? I had to call back b/c someone was there?
Wife mentions that Danny keeps looking at the Olympic hockey game that is playing while she is checking in.
Danny can not use the certficate, says that a manager needs to do it and it will show up on our bill in the morning. Also informed him we have Triple A for the 2nd room. Again, he can not do that but management will fix when we check out.
- Room smells
- Fridge does not work in room
- Adjoining rooms, found out that 2nd room door can not be unlocked b/c batteries are dead in the door. (don't change rooms b/c kids are unpacked and can use the one room
find wood shavings all over carpet
- coffee is cold in the lobby
- pool and spa are closed (we have 4 kids, danny does not say this while checking in)
- asked to turn fireplace on in lobby for kids to enjoy, told that it does not work either
- go to lobby to get water, Danny is sleeping in lobby chair.
- bill this morning does not reflect voucher or triple A discount.

called for manager twice yesterday, has not called back.

this place was worse than a motel 6 with your staff and conditions. not what I expected for 89 a night.

Room Tip: don't book here, plain and simple, book at any other hotel in Lincoln.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sinsun

Dear Sinsun,

I am glad that we were able to work something out due to the poor customer service you faced during your stay as well as the other issues you faced during your stay. As I stated over the phone there is no excuse for that behavior and I was glad that you brought that to my attention and we were able to wokout a resolution. I appreciate your understanding and we look forward to your next visit in Lincoln.

Neel Amin