AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdairy queenwaffleseasy access from the highwayhot tub was not workinga ground floor roompool areaacross streetcracker barrelsmall fridge and microwaveno elevatorboiled eggsgame weekendlarge familya king size bedcheck in was quickfront desk staffaverage hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great price for what you get! The rooms were apacious and clean.The beds were very comfortable. My niece enjoyed the swimming pool. It was nice after a long days drive from Estes Park, Col. to just be able to park the car and walk over to the DQ for supper that evening. The morning hot breakfast was a nice selection...waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals, pastries, fruits, yogurts, juices and coffees.

Room Tip: If you don't want to carry your suitcases upstairs, request a downstairs room as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Neel A, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

I am glad to hear that you had a terrific stay at our facilities. Our Serta mattresses have been well-received. You are more than welcome to join us again to take advantage of our hot breakfast. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Right off I-80, affordable and the staff was very friendly. Easy access to the downtown area and the airport is close. Went to the Haymarket and walk around the area. Lovely time.... The hotel breakfast was really good and pool area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

I am glad that you had a terrific stay and enjoyed the hot breakfast as well as the pool. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Always loved Americinns and this one is no exception! Clean and cozy! Great value! Super service and sparkling clean pool! My family and I were on our way back from a road trip to Colorado and we felt that of our entire week trip, this was our best hotel! It's so quiet and easy to feel at home and get a good night's rest.

• Stayed: August 2012

I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with our chain. It is always nice to hear from our guest that our hotel was on of the best during their trip. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed for 1 night after a long day of driving on our way home to St. Louis from Yellowstone. Comfy beds, great pillows, super clean. Had never tried this chain before but picked it based on the Tripadvisor rating. Nice area with plenty of restaurants nearby, but we were tired when we got in and didn't want to drive anymore to get dinner, so Neel suggested a great pizza and pasta place that delivered. Great food. Pool was very nice although water was a little cold. Would certainly stay here again. Great hotel, great value!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

I am glad to hear that you had a terrific stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed my pizza and pasta suggestion after a long day of driving. If you are ever in the area feel free to come see us again.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We have been here many times and wouldnt consider anywhere else. Sorry there are so few to stay at in Nebraska. I was with a major hotel chain in Rochester MN for many years and this would have been a # 1 ranked motel in their guest lodging facilities costing at least 4 times the rate I pay to americinn. Great value, great motel, great everything, thanks again!

Room Tip: Book earlier and get what you desire.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

I am glad to hear that you had a terrific stay. I am glad to hear that you feel so strongly about staying with us, it is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.