$83
  • Breakfast included
$122
$109
Hampton.com
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$64
$71
$77
$107
GardenInn.com
$129
$81
All reviewswarm cookiesfitness centervisiting familyfresh fruitstaff was friendlybreakfast was excellentbreakfast areaparking lotclean roomsgreat place to staybreakfast staffvery nice hotelwould stay here againeasy accessbed was very comfortablepool and hot tubfree breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night, the indoor pool was nice and clean. Room was great, although we got double beds and I thought they were small...guess im used to a king. Breakfast area was clean and nice with lots of room... I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

While this is your basic Hampton Inn I found the staff to be really helpful. I have difficulty walking and requested a bath mat for the tub. Although they did not have one they went and bought one for the tub....making it safer to stand. The next day it snowed and I was worried about slipping. Staff helped me to my car and even cleaned it off for me.

Needless to say this left me feeling very positive about this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 5 days this past week. The hotel was quiet, convenient and
very well maintained. The staff was friendly and informed about the area. There are several wonderful restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: We preferred the rooms on the second or third floor because they were quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is the first time we tried this hotel for our typical 3 day stays in Lincoln as we check on our parents in Nebraska. We especially like the walking distance to Lazlos one of the great places to eat in Lincoln. We found the check in to be quite easy, everyone was pleasant, we liked the tall persons shower, the heating unit in the room that did not click on and off constantly, and the fact that they had HBO and the Hockey channel on the TV. Loved the charging station at the bedside for our phones and devices, and also very nice to be close to Target, a grocery store and gas station. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Call over to Lazlos before you head over and get your name on the list as the wait times are quite long, but it is a great and fun place to eat while staying at this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We have stayed here several times over the past two or three years.
Check is in always quick and easy. Asked to be moved from a room with two double beds to one with a king. The young woman at the front desk was very accommodating!
Very nice hotel. Clean rooms and very pleasant staff. Great continental breakfast.

Room Tip: We always ask for an upper room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family