“"Home Away from Home"”

Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park
Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had a awesome experience :) Upon arrival we were greeted by a very Outgoing and cheerful crew, Todd and Mara, they were also very Pleasant and helpful, Delicious warm Cookies awaited us, Yum !!!. Our room was very nice, had that home feel. The Hotel was very clean, and Roomy. Prior to our departure, we were greeted by a very, very special lady " Becky" a real joy" as well as our arrival crew. Thease three made my say, worth the trip, would stay again. Thank you guys :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is in a nice area of Lincoln. Close to shopping and the university. A fun bar is right in front if you need a quick bite to eat. Newly rennovated. In a quite office park area. Good workout room.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great property. Clean and well-maintained. Front desk staff is extraordinarily friendly and helpful. Great breakfast! Love the hot oatmeal with slivered almonds! Rooms are spacious and well-designed. Internet is free and easy to access. I've been there twice in the last month and looking forward to my return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business and found my stay to be very enjoyable. When I walked in, the front desk staff greeted me pleasantly and checked me in effortlessly while making easy conversation. The same goes for when I left -- once again an enjoyable (yet efficient) experience with the young man at the front desk. I believe it is imperative for a hotel to make their guests feel welcome, and this Hampton has got that down.

Also, the room was very clean along with the rest of the hotel. The room was conveniently located near the elevator and was still quiet enough for me to get my work done. Each time I passed an employee of the hotel I was acknowledged with a smile which, believe it or not, brightened my day! I will definitely stay at this hotel again and request to be at this location the next time I am back in town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have to admit, in all my travels through the years I have never stayed at a hotel/motel like this Hampton Inn. The staff is the most knowledgeable group of people in the industry with regards of there area. A question asked was never met with any hesitation or an umm. The property has been freshly renovated and looks wonderful. Breakfast was great with plenty of selections for every ones taste, a great indoor hot tube and pool. We will definitely make this are choice for our next stay in Lincoln.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is a terrific place to stay if you have business in South Lincoln. It's easy to find and to get in and out of. The staff is uniformly helpful and courteous. My room was clean and comfortable with everything in good working order. I appreciated the large lobby and breakfast area, more spacious than you find at many hotels on the road. I stayed here for a family gathering, and all the other family members in our party reported satisfaction with their stay here. That's a darn good batting average in my book.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This Hampton has been updated and is a nice option for southern Lincoln. The rooms was nice and clean and it was great to see fresh duvet covers on the maids carts to emphesis the post it note on the headboard stating they were cleaned for your arrival. There is an indoor pool and hottub which was nice but would be real nice in the winter. The breakfast was good with pleanty of options.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back tend to be quiter