“A wonderful Hampton!”

Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Kansas City, Missouri
“A wonderful Hampton!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great property. Clean and well-maintained. Front desk staff is extraordinarily friendly and helpful. Great breakfast! Love the hot oatmeal with slivered almonds! Rooms are spacious and well-designed. Internet is free and easy to access. I've been there twice in the last month and looking forward to my return.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business and found my stay to be very enjoyable. When I walked in, the front desk staff greeted me pleasantly and checked me in effortlessly while making easy conversation. The same goes for when I left -- once again an enjoyable (yet efficient) experience with the young man at the front desk. I believe it is imperative for a hotel to make their guests feel welcome, and this Hampton has got that down.

Also, the room was very clean along with the rest of the hotel. The room was conveniently located near the elevator and was still quiet enough for me to get my work done. Each time I passed an employee of the hotel I was acknowledged with a smile which, believe it or not, brightened my day! I will definitely stay at this hotel again and request to be at this location the next time I am back in town.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Cove, Ar
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have to admit, in all my travels through the years I have never stayed at a hotel/motel like this Hampton Inn. The staff is the most knowledgeable group of people in the industry with regards of there area. A question asked was never met with any hesitation or an umm. The property has been freshly renovated and looks wonderful. Breakfast was great with plenty of selections for every ones taste, a great indoor hot tube and pool. We will definitely make this are choice for our next stay in Lincoln.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Berea, Kentucky
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is a terrific place to stay if you have business in South Lincoln. It's easy to find and to get in and out of. The staff is uniformly helpful and courteous. My room was clean and comfortable with everything in good working order. I appreciated the large lobby and breakfast area, more spacious than you find at many hotels on the road. I stayed here for a family gathering, and all the other family members in our party reported satisfaction with their stay here. That's a darn good batting average in my book.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This Hampton has been updated and is a nice option for southern Lincoln. The rooms was nice and clean and it was great to see fresh duvet covers on the maids carts to emphesis the post it note on the headboard stating they were cleaned for your arrival. There is an indoor pool and hottub which was nice but would be real nice in the winter. The breakfast was good with pleanty of options.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back tend to be quiter
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I just wanted to say how awesome our stay was at Hampton Inn Lincoln- Heritage Park. The staff was wonderful and the breakfast was delightful. It's also reassuring to know you are in a safe location. The next time we visit Lincoln, we will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: The top floor (3) is the quietest.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tiffani C
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was called at 8:30am with the front desk telling me they were going to give me my reward points back for my nights stay I was confused and ask what she was talking about she had the wrong room not a big deal except I had been up late and got woke up. Then I got a call back a bit after telling me I didn't have a reservation for the next night stay witch I did and she said she didn't see it. At this point I wanted to leave witch I would have but no rooms avaibile anywhere else. Then I went down for breakfast at 9:20am and felt rushed to eat because the attendant was moping the floor around me and wiping down the half of the long table I was eating at. This was very rude and I would not stay here again. The place has hard water and didn't even feel clean after a shower. The place was more like staying at a cheap hotel and the 119.00 a night was not a good value for this property.

• Stayed July 2012
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.