All reviewswarm cookiesfitness centerfresh fruitstaff was friendlyparking lotclean roomsbreakfast areabreakfast was excellentgreat place to staybreakfast staffvery nice hoteleasy accesswould stay here againbed was very comfortablepool and hot tubfree breakfastwaffles
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is a terrific place to stay if you have business in South Lincoln. It's easy to find and to get in and out of. The staff is uniformly helpful and courteous. My room was clean and comfortable with everything in good working order. I appreciated the large lobby and breakfast area, more spacious than you find at many hotels on the road. I stayed here for a family gathering, and all the other family members in our party reported satisfaction with their stay here. That's a darn good batting average in my book.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This Hampton has been updated and is a nice option for southern Lincoln. The rooms was nice and clean and it was great to see fresh duvet covers on the maids carts to emphesis the post it note on the headboard stating they were cleaned for your arrival. There is an indoor pool and hottub which was nice but would be real nice in the winter. The breakfast was good with pleanty of options.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back tend to be quiter
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I just wanted to say how awesome our stay was at Hampton Inn Lincoln- Heritage Park. The staff was wonderful and the breakfast was delightful. It's also reassuring to know you are in a safe location. The next time we visit Lincoln, we will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: The top floor (3) is the quietest.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffani C
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was called at 8:30am with the front desk telling me they were going to give me my reward points back for my nights stay I was confused and ask what she was talking about she had the wrong room not a big deal except I had been up late and got woke up. Then I got a call back a bit after telling me I didn't have a reservation for the next night stay witch I did and she said she didn't see it. At this point I wanted to leave witch I would have but no rooms avaibile anywhere else. Then I went down for breakfast at 9:20am and felt rushed to eat because the attendant was moping the floor around me and wiping down the half of the long table I was eating at. This was very rude and I would not stay here again. The place has hard water and didn't even feel clean after a shower. The place was more like staying at a cheap hotel and the 119.00 a night was not a good value for this property.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I recently stayed at this property with my teenaged son for a baseball tournament. Newer property with clean rooms. Morning breakfast was average at best. Right next to a fine restraunt called Lazlo's. Fine location if you are in town for a baseball tournament. Would not be a great location if you are travelling on I-80 and want to just spend the night. Quite a ways away from I-80. I would recommend this place if you are doing something on the south / southwest side of Lincoln.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family