$93
$110
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Graduate Lincoln(Lincoln)
$93
$89
Official Site
$88
HIExpress.com
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$64
GardenInn.com
$109
$90
Staybridge.com
All reviewswarm cookiesfitness centervisiting familyfresh fruitstaff was friendlybreakfast areabreakfast was excellentparking lotclean roomsgreat place to staybreakfast staffvery nice hotelwould stay here againeasy accessbed was very comfortablepool and hot tubfree breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went to Lincoln for family business not realizing it was Nebraska Cornhusker spring game. Believe me, this brings in the super fans. Stayed here as it is in South Lincoln away from downtown and the campus. The room was clean, the people frendly and the breakfast was par for the course. he wife and I have no complaints except that it stormed all day. The game was called off and sirens did go off in the night. I don'tknow if we were tired or the room was well insulated because neither of us heard the sirens or storm noise. Slept right through it.
Very good stay and would recommend this lodge to anyone who asks. Great location for our needs.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
HarbingerHotels, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at our property. It is the only way we know how were are doing. I am glad that you enjoyed the stay and hope that you will come again if your travels bring you back to Lincoln!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Convenient, great parking, free breakfast. Room was cold, but otherwise everything was great!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Stayed at this Hampton inn for business.
Wireless connection was barely above dial-up speeds (it doesn't take much effort to improve that service).
The wired connection did not exist in my room. The cat 5 cable had two broken clips.
Got a replacement from the front desk.
That didn't work either.
What connection I did have would intermittently stop completely.
Room was standard - exactly what I would expect from this chain.
If your're staying for business and need a good wireless connection, I would not stay here.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
HarbingerHotels, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at our property. We agreed with you on the connectivity so you will happy to know that it has been corrected. As of March 29, 2012, we implemented a new fiber line that gives us access to ten times the previous bandwidth. I cannot do anything about the previous stay, but can assure you that if you give us another try you will not be diappointed! Thank you again for the feedback!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

My wife and I stated at this Hampton Inn with two other couples on February 3rd. Both the rooms and common areas have been recently renovated and are very nice. Breakfast was more than the usual continental fare with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. I wouldn't rate the quality as outstanding, but it was still good, and the dining area was extremely nice. The staff was absolutely wonderful! At check-in, the young man who assisted us was very professional, courteous and helpful with information about the hotel and how to catch a cab. The night staff at the front desk was very nice....even after I locked myself out of my room on two separate occasions. During our stay, LIncoln received nearly a foot of snow. The lady at the front desk was great....offering us road reports from those traveling to the hotel....as well as those who were cancelling due to the storm. She also allowed us to check out a little late so that we could make it home safely. We will definitely be staying at this same hotel the next time we travel to Lincoln.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This is your typical Hampton Inn, comfortable beds, cookies and all that. It is right next door to a Lazlo's which is an excellent place to have good meal and a few drinks. It is far away from any downtown action so take that into account if you have business in the Haymarket.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business