$93
$110
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Graduate Lincoln(Lincoln)
ComfortSuites
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotwire.com
$109
$103
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
All reviewswarm cookiesfitness centervisiting familyfresh fruitstaff was friendlybreakfast areabreakfast was excellentparking lotclean roomsgreat place to staybreakfast staffvery nice hotelwould stay here againeasy accessbed was very comfortablepool and hot tubfree breakfast
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Opened my visit on a sour note, as I was confronted upon check in about my rate. I had booked the room about 1 year prior to my visit, because I know that hotels in cities that host major college football games often jack up their rates for game weekends. So I book early and avoid paying the high prices. Anyway, the hotel didn't like the great rate that I had and tried to change the terms/condtions of my rate. Not a good start. The good news was that the manager arrived in the morning and over ruled her desk staff and left my rate as it had been booked. As a long time hilton honors participant, with over 100 nights in Hampton Inn's across the country, it's a darn good thing my rate was honored.

As to the hotel, it's pretty much exactly what you would expect from a hampton Inn, clean comfortable basic rooms, a decent breakfast, and aside from the initial staff encounter, a friendly staff. Good location next to a restaurant called Lazlo's, which has very good food.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I did not stay at this Hampton Inn, but visited it to determine if I wanted to stay at a Hampton Inn during my travels to Lancaster, PA. The staff (Kyle) was very helpful in telling me about the Hampton Inn and had one of the housekeeping staff show me a room. She was proud to talk about their renovations. Another staff told me about their meticulous standards and quarterly inspections, then worked with Kyle to get me the best price on a room. They made the reservation for me in order to lock in the price. I was so pleased to go on my trip knowing that I would be staying at an Inn like the one in Lincoln...and I was not disappointed. I will always choose Hampton Inns!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed at Hampton Inn 3 nights while in Lincoln. Upon check–in there was no front desk person. We stood waiting for 10 minutes and still nobody came to the desk. Finally a member of housekeeping had to track down the front desk staff. The rest of check-in went quickly.

Our rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet (surprising considering the hotel was filled with a teenage girls traveling sports team and their families). Our party had 2 rooms: a king room and a 2 queen room. Both rooms and bathrooms where clean, updated, spacious and comfortable with Wi-Fi. We enjoyed the pool/spa area. It was clean and well stocked with towels. The hotel was quite full during our stay. The breakfast area was large and offered a good variety of breakfast items.

Although the breakfast area was large, on more than one occasion the sports team dominated the tables and they weren’t having breakfast, they were having meetings and planning their strategy for their next games. At times, patrons of the hotel weren’t able to eat breakfast at a table. The hotel has a spacious meeting room. Not sure why the team didn’t use (or wasn’t offered) the meeting room for their team meetings – it would have offered them privacy too!?

We checked out very early and again had trouble getting the attention of the front desk staff. Overall it was a nice stay, but front desk staff could have made it a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We stayed two nights during girls state basketball. We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub; the fresh cookies at the desk; wonderful breakfast both days; and comfortable rooms. Breakfast included items like-- cheese omlets, sausage, potatoes, waffles, cereal, pastries, fruit, yogurt, etc. Something for everyone! The hotel staff was very friendly and super helpful. We had a little trouble finding the hotel. It is tucked behind a few other businesses, but that made it secluded and quiet at night. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel for a business trip and the hotel was in the process of doing some remodeling. My room, unfortunately had a strong paint odor and I initially called down to the front desk and spoke with Becky who was so cheerful at 1 AM! She was very accommodating and offered to switch rooms for me. I also received a personal phone call from Lana, the General Manager asking if everything was okay and if there was anything else she could do. When I returned to my hotel that evening, I found a candle and a personal note from Lana apologizing for the paint odor!
Housekeeping was great too....they found one of my earrings that I didn't even realize I had lost!
I will definitely stay here again when I return for business. Very hospitable and great location.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business