Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$69
Country Inn
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$58
$56
$139
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbath suitesocial hoursmall kitchenfree dinnerlots of fresh fruitkitchen areagreat breakfastlong staywafflesfull kitchenseparate bedroomgreat place to staymorning breakfastbreakfast staffsofa bedextended stayfront desk staff
Reviewed May 16, 2007

I stayed here for the state basketball tournement because the hotel I normally stay at was booked and I have never been so disappointed in my life. The lobby and the public areas are very nice but the rooms left something to be desired. What they call a suite is really just a regular hotel room with a mini fridge and a microwave. The housekeeping staff needs to be replaced if you ask me! There was hair in the bathtub and the towels had a mysterious yellow stain on them that I am hoping is not what it looked like.
on top of all that, I paid over $150 a night for a non smoking "suite" and I was put in a room that was obviously a smoking room. They obviously had just put a non smoking sign int he room because I found an ashtray and a half pack of cigarettes in the bedside table drawer. When I talked to the staff I was told that was all they had and basically good luck finding anything else in Lincoln. I was appalled to say the least! Never in my life have I been treated like that and I will never le tthis place treat me like that again. If I have a choice I will not stay at the Staybridge in Lincoln ever again!

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
6  Thank KansasHuskerFan
Reviewed January 2, 2007

Stayed here for two nights at the end of December 2006. Was given an upgraded suite with a king bed. Very quiet and clean. Everything worked, and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good, but they seemed to be unprepared for the volume of guests they had. The breakfast selection was excellent, but they were frequently out of items. I don't know if it was a lack of food, or if they needed a second person to monitor the breakfast area. The one person who was working both mornings had a great attitude, and was working hard, but couldn't keep up with the volume of people coming through the dining room for breakfast. Nice workout room. I wish the outdoor hot-tub was open year round. They run them year round at ski resorts in Colorado, why not in Nebraska?

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NativeTexan61
Reviewed December 14, 2006

We stayed in a one bedroom suite, for two nights, at $107 US per night.

Bedroom had two really nice double beds, and a TV. Kitchen was small but functional. Nice living room area, with pullout couch and a TV.

Breakfast area was very nice, and relaxing. There was a very wide range of hot and cold food available. Coffee was available all day long. They even make up a breakfast to go if you have to leave early.

Guest library had computers which you could use for printing off boarding passes, which was very handy.

Location was easy to get to - just off highway I-80. Only a few exits from the airport.

Overall, a very nice hotel, for a decent price. I would definitely stay there again. Nebraska people are very friendly and gracious! They even gave one of us a ride to the University of Nebraska, since there was no cab available for quite a whilte. Talk about great service!

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank KLM1
Reviewed September 4, 2006

My husband and I along with our grown daughter stayed at the Staybridge and were pleasantly surprised. The beds were the most comfortable we'd experience in a hotel of this class. Our room had a sleeping area separate from the TV room and small kitchen. Breakfast, included with our rate, featured a self-serve buffet of hot & cold foods. I regret that we stayed only one night. The Staybridge will be my first choice whenever I am in the Lincoln area.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
4  Thank triplestar
A TripAdvisor Member
Oshkosh, WI
Reviewed April 2, 2006

Enjoyed our weekend at the Staybridge Suites. Rooms are large and nicely decorated. Each has a small kitchen. The beds were very comfortable. Even though the hotel was busy, it was very quiet in the room. Nice exercise room. Enjoyed the evening social with free drinks and snacks. Definately recommend.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business