“Great Rate for Football Weekend”

Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Ranked #13 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Warsaw, MO
“Great Rate for Football Weekend”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We actually stayed for a retirement party but it happened to be a football weekend. We paid $135 for the night. For a suite this is a really good rate. They have a great breakfast included. It was very convenient for shopping as well as access to the interstate.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank DeannWarsaw_MO
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Staybridge Suites I-80. We are glad you had a wonderful experience with us. We hope to see you again as your travels bring you to Lincoln Nebraska.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nights number 85 and 86 in the IHG chain and a second visit to this hotel. Well located for work around the Lincoln area. rooms are clean, well appointed, and service has been very good. Any of the help I met and spoke with are courteous and helpful. Having a supper served three evenings a week is a nice touch. Some of the furnishings are a bit dated, but this is a good value. Good place for a business stay of a couple days. Rooms are quiet - rarely hear anyone else in adjacent or upstairs rooms.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Millionmiletravelers
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. One of our goals here at Staybridge Suites I-80 is to give every guest the great hotel experience they deserve. I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy our evening social and found our rooms to be quiet. We hope to see you again as your travels bring you through Nebraska.
Iowa
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Special request for upper floor was mishandled on arrival. We did get an offer to move to a different room for the second of our two nights, but were already out and about the next morning when contacted, so not convenient to return in the time specified to make that happen, and we were all unpacked, etc. I credit the hotel for the offer and admitting the error from the night before. Just one of those things and wouldn't prevent me from staying there again.

The room we were given was very clean and comfortable. Also very quiet. Location was convenient to roads leading downtown.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hawkeyes4
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time out to review Lincoln I-80 Staybridge. Feedback from our guests is very important to us as we use it as a tool to help us achieve guest satisfaction. I want to greatly apologize for the issues you had at the hotel during your time with us. After a long and tiring drive, it is extremely frustrating to get to your hotel only to find the room you expected to have is not available for you. Please be assured, your concerns are being taken very seriously and will be addressed with the appropriate departments and staff. Again, my wholehearted apologies and thank you for reviewing Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Typical extended stay establishment. Staff was nice. Rooms appointed well for what it is..My issue was I noticed a few dead flies in the tub. One flying around. Didn't disturb me that much until I saw a pest control van in front the next day. Aside from the scare it was fine for a few nights.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank iscreenwriter
Firstly, I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time out to review Staybridge Suites I-80. Feedback from our guests is very important to us as we use it as a tool to help us achieve guest satisfaction. Secondly, I want to apologize for the issues you had at the hotel during your time with us. Please be assured, your concerns are being taken very seriously and will be addressed with the appropriate departments and staff. Again, my sincerest apologies and thank you for reviewing Staybridge Suites I-80.
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

The location is pretty convenient, and the outside of the hotel looks promising. But once inside it become quite clear this place outdated. The rooms could use a good update, nothing felt clean enough. It was good enough for an overnight stay, but any longer I'd look elsewhere. Also we used the laundry, and although the machines were free for guests they were quite disgusting, dingy and looked like no one had cleaned them in months. Another issue was the fact that our keys stopped working first thing in the morning of checkout, making it quite difficult to pack the car or just leave the room.

Next time, we'll keep looking.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank lenny1221
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We value your feedback. It is our number one goal to make sure our guests feel like they are home away from home. I am so sorry our rooms did not meet your expectations. Be assured the appropriate staff will be informed of the issues you had during your stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we would be more than happy to have you stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Always, clean, friendly, Evening refreshments were great, breakfast is always good but could use an update. Many places to eat and shop in the area. We stay here frequently and it is always great. IT has FOX News which is a must for me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tim C
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Here at Staybridge Suites I-80 our goal is to give everyone a wonderful hotel experience. Good food and a friendly staff are just some of the ways we work at making each stay a good one. We hope to see you again soon.
United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We only stayed for one night, but really enjoyed our night here. The staff were all very friendly. I was happy to have the laundry facilities and pleasantly surprised to find they were free. The breakfast in the morning was really good with a lot of variety.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelchiks
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. Here at Staybridge Suites I-80 our goal is to make sure every guest's stay is a wonderful one. We are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy a good breakfast on your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.