“Clean?”

Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Ranked #14 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Typical extended stay establishment. Staff was nice. Rooms appointed well for what it is..My issue was I noticed a few dead flies in the tub. One flying around. Didn't disturb me that much until I saw a pest control van in front the next day. Aside from the scare it was fine for a few nights.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank iscreenwriter
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Firstly, I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time out to review Staybridge Suites I-80. Feedback from our guests is very important to us as we use it as a tool to help us achieve guest satisfaction. Secondly, I want to apologize for the issues you had at the hotel during your time with us. Please be assured, your concerns are being taken very seriously and will be addressed with the appropriate departments and staff. Again, my sincerest apologies and thank you for reviewing Staybridge Suites I-80.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

The location is pretty convenient, and the outside of the hotel looks promising. But once inside it become quite clear this place outdated. The rooms could use a good update, nothing felt clean enough. It was good enough for an overnight stay, but any longer I'd look elsewhere. Also we used the laundry, and although the machines were free for guests they were quite disgusting, dingy and looked like no one had cleaned them in months. Another issue was the fact that our keys stopped working first thing in the morning of checkout, making it quite difficult to pack the car or just leave the room.

Next time, we'll keep looking.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank lenny1221
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We value your feedback. It is our number one goal to make sure our guests feel like they are home away from home. I am so sorry our rooms did not meet your expectations. Be assured the appropriate staff will be informed of the issues you had during your stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we would be more than happy to have you stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Always, clean, friendly, Evening refreshments were great, breakfast is always good but could use an update. Many places to eat and shop in the area. We stay here frequently and it is always great. IT has FOX News which is a must for me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tim C
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Here at Staybridge Suites I-80 our goal is to give everyone a wonderful hotel experience. Good food and a friendly staff are just some of the ways we work at making each stay a good one. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We only stayed for one night, but really enjoyed our night here. The staff were all very friendly. I was happy to have the laundry facilities and pleasantly surprised to find they were free. The breakfast in the morning was really good with a lot of variety.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelchiks
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. Here at Staybridge Suites I-80 our goal is to make sure every guest's stay is a wonderful one. We are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy a good breakfast on your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We make this our stop on the the way to and from Colorado. Staff is friendly, grounds are well kept, rooms are clean and breakfast is good.

My only complaint, which the hotel has no say in, is that I am charged a Arena tax even though I am not using any of Lincolns facilities. That just rubs me the wrong way. How much money is Lincoln making on hotel guests that have no say in this.

Room Tip: We choose room 345 which is a queen suite in the corner on the third floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BRahlf
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. A clean room and good breakfast is great way to start the day. We appreciate you staying with us here at Staybridge Suites I-80. Unfortunately we can't adjust off set taxes. We understand your frustration, especially with being an out of state traveler. We hope to have you as a guest in the near future.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

On certain nights, they provide a free buffet of food and drinks. Nothing fancy, mind you, but well worth the stay. We had a taco bar and blue moon beer. the room was clean, spacious and quiet. the staff are very nice too!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sue8
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We are so glad you were able to enjoy our evening social here at Staybridge Suites. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is my first experience staying at a Staybridge Suites. We were in Lincoln for a special event and stayed for 8 nights. When you go somewhere for that long, you usually have to do laundry. So, I liked the availability of the laundry facilities- which are free for guests to use. The laundry room is clean and the machines work well. Breakfast is very good with the usual variety of breakfast items. The hotel staff is basically friendly but not very chatty. I thought that I would dislike not having full cleaning every day, but I didn't miss it at all. The light touch housekeeping is just fine. We were very comfortable and enjoyed having plenty of space. The kitchen suited our needs exactly. The only thing missing was a comfortable couch in the living room. The couch was shamefully cheap and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Micky O
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We are so glad that your first great hotel experience with a Staybridge Suites was here at the I-80 Lincoln location. Whenever one spends an extended period of time away from home and in a hotel, the comforts and convenience of home can be sorely missed. That is why we strive to provide our guests with great housekeeping services, clean and spacious suites, friendly staff, delicious hot breakfasts, and a clean laundry room.

However, we are sorry to hear that the couch in your suite was unsatisfactory. Please be assured, the matter will be brought to the attention of the correct departments.

We hope to serve you again in the future.

Laya M