“What a great place!!!!”

Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Ranked #16 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great place to stay. Staff is very friendly. They offer an evening "social" at the hotel with free drinks and snacks and a great place to relax. Rooms are very accomodating, clean and give you that home away from home comfort. As a pilot I have spent many nights in hotel rooms and this place is by far my favorite hotel to stay at. You also are treated to a great breakfast every morning. It's not one of those free continental breakfasts that you are ok to skip. This is the real deal. Great way to start every morning. I also like the location. I went on a couple of walks and the neighborhood offers great sidewalks for a nice walk. This is a nice feature when you have to stay in a hotel for a few days.

Great job Lincoln Nebraska and thanks to the staff at the I-80 Staybridge Inn and Suites for creating such a great environment. I won't stay anywhere else when I visit Lincoln.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveler314e
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write your review. At Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites, guest satisfaction is our number one priority and being able to provide our customers with a home away from home insures that we are meeting our goals.

When work takes you away from the comforts of home, we know that a warm breakfast, clean and cozy room, and relaxing Evening Socials can make the time away much more enjoyable.

Again, thank you for the kind words. We hope to serve you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was a warm, inviting and cozy place to stay to get out of the snow. Staybridge is very close to I-80 where we we driving. Upon our arrival we were greeted by a very friendly front-desk clerk and offered home made baked cookies. Our room was very clean and spacious and outfitted with a refrigerator, microwave and stove. We enjoyed the evening social which included a tasty Greek salad with all the extras and a wide selection of beverages. All the employees were very helpful and cordial about any questions we had during our stay. All of this at a great price... far less than we were expecting!

Room Tip: If all the rooms were as nice as the one we stayed in, then I would recommend any of them!
1  Thank L G
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review Lincoln I-80 Staybridge. When those cold Nebraska snowstorms hit, it really helps to find a cheerful, warm, and cozy place to stay until the Mother Nature lets up. While it is unfortunate that weather kept you from home, we are glad that we were able to provide you with a great hotel experience.

A suite furnished like home and delicious food at our Social are just some of the amenities that we are glad to provide for all our guests.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I started staying at the Staybridge and found it ot be an excellent experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very accommodating. My company now reserves all of their stays in Lincoln at Staybridge.
The happy hour is a good way to relax at the end of a ong busy day.
It is a very good experience.

1  Thank R T
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate you and your returning colleagues. When traveling for business, it is important to stay at a location that provides you with all the comforts of home. After a long day at work, a clean, comfortable suite, Social happy hour, and friendly staff make being away a little easier.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you and your colleagues in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Rooms are large, clean and comfy! Great place to stay at a reasonable price. Love having the sitting room and kitchen off the bedroom. You don't feel so crowded in the room. The location is great too being off Interstate 80. Delicious morning breakfast too! The staff is wonderful as well. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily T

Thank you for your generous review. At Staybridge Suites, we know that it can be hard being away from home. Our one bedroom suites can really make a difference by providing that extra space, making it feel more like a home than a normal hotel room. We are glad to know that our clean, comfortable suites, hot breakfast, and friendly staff gave you a great stay.

We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been a regular for years now and it is still my favorite place! Great breakfast, clean rooms and a friendly staff. During the warmer days I use the grills to cook dinner. They have everything you need. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Join their rewards program. Great benefits.
1  Thank Casey F

Thank you for taking the time out to review Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites. We are pleased to know that your great hotel experiences here have kept you coming back for so many years. While we know that a clean room and a warm breakfast can make a good stay, friendly and accommodating staff can make it a great one.

We look forward to seeing you again this summer. Perhaps another grill out is in order.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly and cooperative. My family enjoys the breakfasts and, on occasion, the happy hour. I have recommended this hotel to many friends who also have excellent experiences. We especially love the two bedroom suites with all the space--and 2 bathrooms! I will definitely stay at this location in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Judy B
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your generous comment. We are glad to know that we provided you with a great hotel experience, and that you have given us the chance to do so for other travelers coming through Lincoln. Spacious, clean suites, friendly and efficient staff, and delicious meals are just some of the amenities that we know can turn a good hotel experience into a great one.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The room I stayed in was spacious and very clean. The night I stayed there was a sort of "happy hour" in the lobby, and the staff was very nice in refilling my beer glass and tending to my every need. The entire hotel seemed to be on the same page and worked well as a team, which always make your stay easier. Would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Golfer2345

Thank you for taking the time to review Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites. We truly appreciate guest feedback as it helps insure that we are providing superior guest service.

We try our best to insure that all departments, from housekeeping to front desk staff, are communicating at all times. Efficiency and attention to detail, like making sure your drink glass is never empty, can make a great hotel experience.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again soon.