All reviews chase suites full kitchen queen bed free shuttle extra space bit dated nice kitchen pots and pans an extended stay outdoor pool social hour home away from home one night stay shopping and restaurants fresh fruit morning breakfast great breakfast
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Very comfortable and clean hotel, very nice staff, good breakfast especially on Saturday, great value for the money! We would stay there again. Kids had fun in the courtyard, pool, and hot tub. The family had fun around a bonfire on the patio!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaceyR104, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you and your family were able to enjoy so many of our amenities! We strive to provide our guests with a unique, family-friendly experience. I hope that our staff will see you and your family again the next time you're in Lincoln!

Reviewed October 19, 2018

I was disappointed with our room after seeing all the positive reviews on here. The room was big enough, but it needed lots of work. Nothing wrong with an older hotel, but the rooms need to be kept up and maintained and that is not happening here.. We recently stayed at a very old property in North Platte Nebraska and it was in beautiful shape and spotless! Cloverleaf was a disappointment and I would not stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have the excellent stay at our hotel that we want for all our guests. I am excited to be able to tell you that we have begun the process of renovating all the rooms on our property. With these big changes happening, I hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again so you might have the kind of experience we strive to provide everyone that stays with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We felt like we were at home. Very comfortable place and professional staff. The breakfast provided was a very nice touch. Great location to get to places we needed to go. The first floor room was especially appreciated by my mother.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

We are always very happy to be able to cater to the unique needs of each of our guests. We hope to see you and you family again as we continue to renovate and grow. Thank you very much for your kind review!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

It was a great stay at the Cloverleaf Suites in Lincoln NE. I really liked the property and room. It was set in a beautiful setting with all the trees and the paths through the property. It wasn't but it felt very remote....I liked that.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I was thrilled you how much you enjoyed our unique little oasis of a location. being able to off that escape in the middle of the city is something we pride ourselves on being able to provide our guests. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you're in Lincoln!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Great place to stay. Eating places close and shopping as well. Being totally re-modeled and will beeven better when finished. Breakfast and Wi-Fi plus a social hour on Thursday. Great staff, very helpful and friendly to all.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear James,
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our staff does it's very best to make sure each of our guest knows how much we value them, and I'm glad that shown through during your visit. I hope to see you back on your next trip to Lincoln. Thank you very much for your kind review!