All reviews chase suites full kitchen free shuttle extra space nice kitchen kitchen area living room an extended stay social hour home away from home rooms are large fresh fruit morning breakfast pool and hot tub lincoln nebraska beds were comfortable fireplace
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I was disappointed with our room after seeing all the positive reviews on here. The room was big enough, but it needed lots of work. Nothing wrong with an older hotel, but the rooms need to be kept up and maintained and that is not happening here.. We recently stayed at a very old property in North Platte Nebraska and it was in beautiful shape and spotless! Cloverleaf was a disappointment and I would not stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaceyR104, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have the excellent stay at our hotel that we want for all our guests. I am excited to be able to tell you that we have begun the process of renovating all the rooms on our property. With these big changes happening, I hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again so you might have the kind of experience we strive to provide everyone that stays with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We felt like we were at home. Very comfortable place and professional staff. The breakfast provided was a very nice touch. Great location to get to places we needed to go. The first floor room was especially appreciated by my mother.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

We are always very happy to be able to cater to the unique needs of each of our guests. We hope to see you and you family again as we continue to renovate and grow. Thank you very much for your kind review!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

It was a great stay at the Cloverleaf Suites in Lincoln NE. I really liked the property and room. It was set in a beautiful setting with all the trees and the paths through the property. It wasn't but it felt very remote....I liked that.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I was thrilled you how much you enjoyed our unique little oasis of a location. being able to off that escape in the middle of the city is something we pride ourselves on being able to provide our guests. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you're in Lincoln!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Great place to stay. Eating places close and shopping as well. Being totally re-modeled and will beeven better when finished. Breakfast and Wi-Fi plus a social hour on Thursday. Great staff, very helpful and friendly to all.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear James,
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our staff does it's very best to make sure each of our guest knows how much we value them, and I'm glad that shown through during your visit. I hope to see you back on your next trip to Lincoln. Thank you very much for your kind review!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

My room was very nice. however it was obvious there had been a problem with flooding. The area around the door showed long term damage from heavy rain accumulating around the door. Also it was after 10 pm when I got to my room, so I didn't complain, but the carpet in several areas was very damp. Also, the shower in my room needed repair. The faucet was difficult to pull on. It also was loose so it was difficult to adjust temperature. The service was wonderful. The staff very accommodating. The discounted rate for those with loved ones at Saint Elizabeth's hospital was very much appreciated.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear about the issues you had. Fortunately, all of the rooms on our property will be undergoing renovations and updates, so we hope that many of these issues will be fixed in the near future. I'm thrilled to hear that our staff was able to help you feel comfortable and welcomed, especially knowing how difficult it can be to spend the day at the hospital. We hope that you will consider coming back to stay with us again the next time you're in Lincoln.