All reviews chase suites full kitchen queen bed free shuttle extra space bit dated nice kitchen pots and pans an extended stay outdoor pool social hour home away from home one night stay shopping and restaurants fresh fruit morning breakfast great breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2018

It was a great stay at the Cloverleaf Suites in Lincoln NE. I really liked the property and room. It was set in a beautiful setting with all the trees and the paths through the property. It wasn't but it felt very remote....I liked that.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I was thrilled you how much you enjoyed our unique little oasis of a location. being able to off that escape in the middle of the city is something we pride ourselves on being able to provide our guests. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you're in Lincoln!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Great place to stay. Eating places close and shopping as well. Being totally re-modeled and will beeven better when finished. Breakfast and Wi-Fi plus a social hour on Thursday. Great staff, very helpful and friendly to all.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear James,
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our staff does it's very best to make sure each of our guest knows how much we value them, and I'm glad that shown through during your visit. I hope to see you back on your next trip to Lincoln. Thank you very much for your kind review!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

My room was very nice. however it was obvious there had been a problem with flooding. The area around the door showed long term damage from heavy rain accumulating around the door. Also it was after 10 pm when I got to my room, so I didn't complain, but the carpet in several areas was very damp. Also, the shower in my room needed repair. The faucet was difficult to pull on. It also was loose so it was difficult to adjust temperature. The service was wonderful. The staff very accommodating. The discounted rate for those with loved ones at Saint Elizabeth's hospital was very much appreciated.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear about the issues you had. Fortunately, all of the rooms on our property will be undergoing renovations and updates, so we hope that many of these issues will be fixed in the near future. I'm thrilled to hear that our staff was able to help you feel comfortable and welcomed, especially knowing how difficult it can be to spend the day at the hospital. We hope that you will consider coming back to stay with us again the next time you're in Lincoln.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Room was nicely appointed, quaint, even had a Crosley record player and some old albums! Real coffee maker and mugs!! Pool and hot tub well care for, too. Room arrangement was unique and very convenient. Staff great, too!

Room Tip: Was told it was newly renovated and that we would like it, and it was true! I could have stayed longer!
Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are so excited about the feel of the rooms, and are very happy that you enjoyed the layout as well. I hope that you will come back and visit us again when you're in Lincoln. Thank you for leaving a review.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Ever since this changed owners from Chase Suites to the Cloverleaf, the breakfast has not been as good. Only canned fruit as opposed to fresh fruit which used to be available at breakfast. Other than that, not much change.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank dix178

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry that we did not have the options that you were accustomed to with you breakfast during this visit, and hope that you will come back and see us again so we may be able to provide you with the kind of stay we want all out guests to experience. With renovations to our rooms and a customer oriented staff we want you to be able to enjoy a stay that exceeds expectations!