$109
$89
Official Site
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$87
$119
Marriott Hotels
$70
Country Inn
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$69
Free cancellation until 07/26
$99
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschase suitesfull kitchenloft bedroomown bathroomextra spacebit datednice kitchenpots and pansoutdoor poolhome away from homeone night stayshopping and restaurantsunl campusgreat breakfastwe've stayedlincoln nebraskafireplace
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at Cloverleaf Suites for 4 nights based on the recommendation of a family member that lives in Lincoln. We found the hotel to be very clean and well maintained for an older hotel. Our room was spacious, with a nice kitchen, had a good shower but not the most comfortable bed. Solid 3 star hotel at a reasonable cost but we will probably try a different hotel on our next visit.

Room Tip: Suites are in multiple two story buildings... You must walkup stairs to reach the second floor suites.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Lacey R, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for leaving a review. We are very happy to hear taht you were able to enjy a few of our ammenities during your stay. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the beds as we are currently updating and renovating our rooms and hope address issues like these directly. We hope to see you and your family again so that we may provide you with a more excellent stay and show you some of the unique features we have to offer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place, fills up fast, nice places to walk around, good breakfast, quiet, nice staff, good option on East side of Lincoln, near mall and restaurants, good parking, reasonable price, 2nd time staying there, loft rooms are really good but regular rooms are good, full size fridge, microwave, sink and stove, lots of cupboard space, fireplace, great shower

Room Tip: ask for room with the 2nd bedroom that is a loft
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy many of our unique features. We are always particularly happy to see guests return, and hope that we get the opportunity to see you again on your next trip to Lincoln. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this hotel on our annual trip to Lincoln for a horse show. We stayed in a ground floor room (111). The rooms are okay you can see some remodeling was attempted but not totally done for example beds have no headboards and vinyl is coming loose. The real problem is there is NO sound proofing between floors. Thursday night Sir Stomps A Lot stomped around and slammed his sliding door at from about 10-10:30 pm. Ok I will give credit it’s still kind of early. Friday night went to bed no issues however Mr. Stomps struck at 2:30 am and stomped around for what seemed like forever. I was going to call the front desk but that meant turning on lights and waking up more than I already was. I recorded it and took it to the front desk. I was told they could do NOTHING for me since I did not call at the time. Moral of the story spend the extra money and stay at the Staybridge it’s worth it!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

We are so very sorry to hear that we were not able to provide you with the excellent stay we hope for all our guests to experience. Our managing staff is looking into your problems and addressing them directly. It is our goal here at Cloverleaf to exceed the expectations of each and every guest and I would like to personally extend my apologies that is not what we were able to do for you. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may have the opportunity to provide you with the exceptional stay we feel all our guests deserve. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel since more than 10 years. I love it . Love the atmosphere. The stafff and special thanks to Roxanne. She has been great and very hospitable . Housekeeping and maintenance service are also the best. I enjoy my time here with my family.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review! We love seeing you and your family every year and always look forward to having you back. We hope to always be able to provide you all with the best stay possible.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

These rooms are very spacious. Well they’re not totally modern they are very usable and completely furnished. With the kitchens they are great for long term stay. Well I was only here two nights, I definitely will be coming back. I like the rooms on the main floor. I just wish that the bathrooms had walk-in showers. However that said they do extended shower curtains that hang out beyond the tub. Giving you some extra space. Beds are comfortable. Wi-Fi works great.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Lacey R, Cloverleaf Supervising Staff at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear CKEllis,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and our staff was so happy that they were able to provide you with the uniquely positve experience they strive to give each of our guests. We were happy to hear you had taken the time to experience some of the ammenities we offer that set us apart, like our kitchens, and hope that we can provide you with even more service on your next visit, such as our 24 hour work out room, and our shuttle to any business in the city limits. We are also very happy to be able to say that all of our rooms at the Cloverleaf will soon be undergoing new updates and renovations. We hope to see you back while we go through these exciting changes. Thank you again for choosing Cloverleaf suites, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Lincoln.