Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska
$139
  • Breakfast included
$119
$109
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$70
$107
  • Pool
All reviewschase suitesfull kitchenloft bedroomown bathroombit datedextra spacepots and pansoutdoor poolhome away from homeone night stayshopping and restaurantsunl campusgreat breakfastwe've stayedlincoln nebraskafree breakfastfireplace
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed at this facility July 2-5. This is the fifth time we have stayed at this hotel. My entire family stays at this hotel every 4th of July. We like the facility due to the fact that it has an outdoor pool, picnic tables, and gas grills. We like to spend our days lounging by the pool. Basically the only reason we stay at this facility is because of the outdoor amenities. When we checked into the hotel and saw the sign stating that the pool was closed for cleaning and maintenance we were very concerned. We were told that the pool had been opened long enough that it needed to be drained and cleaned. I understand cleaning the pool but I think doing it so close to the 4th of July is not a good plan. Fortunately the pool opened the next day but even though it was the warmest week on record for Lincoln NE, the water was freezing since they just filled it.

Check in went smoothly. Our son arrived around 11 PM and when he went to his room he did not have a couch that folded out into a bed. Instead only two chairs. He needed the extra bed since there were three people in his room. He went to the front desk and they were very accommodating and quickly moved him to a new room.

The rooms are clean and spacious. We particularly like the loft rooms with the upstairs and downstairs bedroom. Each bedroom has their own bathroom. I was disappointed in the televisions in our room. They were all the old style. I visited my parents' and my sons' rooms and they both had flat screen television.

We had a cookout on the 4th and when we went to the front desk to ask for BBQ tools. We were told that they didn't have any and that the rooms had meat forks and to just use them. It is a little tough to flip ribs and burgers with meat forks. We have always gotten BBQ tools from the front desk in the past. One of the grills had to be lit manly and we noticed many other guests could not get it lit.

The kitchens in the rooms do not have a large assortment of utensils, kitchen tools, or bowls. Our room did not have any large bowls in them. I had to use a dutch oven to make a salad for our dinner. In the past we have had at least one large bowl in our room.

The Chase has a wonderful breakfast each morning. They have a nice assortment of fresh fruit, hot foods, waffles, and cereal.The morning of the 4th they closed breakfast early. According to the hotel book on holidays their breakfast hours go later and start later. My niece and her children went into the lobby for breakfast and found the only choices to be muffins, toast, and cereal. She asked why breakfast closed early and she was told they hadn't anticipated so many people eating breakfast. I don't really understand that since they know who is staying at the hotel but they compensated her room $20. I consider that good customer service.

We had a couple of other issues at the pool and went to the front desk for help and the gentlemen at the desk was very rude and condescending. He was at the front desk every night during our stay. He is the only one that really didn't act professional. Everyone else was courteous and respectful to the guests.

I would recommend this hotel if you are not really looking for anything special and don't really require anything extra.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank K-teacherEM
ChaseSuiteHotels, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

I was glad to hear you found our rooms and amenities such a great value and that they worked so well for your family!

I appreciate you bringing to our attention that you were not 100% satisfied with our customer service. Please rest assured that we will be discussing your feedback in our next staff meeting so that we can learn from our mistakes during your stay. Please accept my apologies.

I hope the next time you are in town you will allow us to show you all the changes we have made!

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great place to stay! We have a larger family; my husband, myself and 4 kids,so hotel stays are usually a bit cramped and uncomfortable. The rooms here are so spacious. Plenty of room. The customer service was great! Very family friendly place to stay! Very clean and well kept. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jess C

Thanks so much for your kind words and we are all very happy to hear that you are such an entusiastic fan of Chase Suite Hotel!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

clean, convenient and relaxing outdoor pool! we stayed here one night while in town for my mom's business and it was great, a loft bedroom upstairs with a bathroom, and a private bedroom on main floor with own bathroom. full kitchen and living room also.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

A very family friendly place to stay.
We had large rooms which were clean and comfortable.
The beds had pillow top mattresses and were so comfortable!
I really enjoyed my stay and would stay here again anytime.
We enjoyed hot breakfasts in the hotel lobby with great food such as waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy.
Beautiful landscaping in a quite area of town, yet close to major stores and restaurants.

Room Tip: There are stairs to the upper rooms. Choose a ground floor if you don't like stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank flowergurl60

Our signature bedding package soudn like they were a hit with you and your family! We are very pleased to hear that!

Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again in the very near future!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

After staying at Chase Suite Hotel in 2006 we vowed to never stay there again as the rooms had never been redecorated and were very dark and dirty. Our children chose Chase to block rooms for their wedding May 30, 2012. . . .and after verifying with reservations on the phone and being told All the rooms had recently been undated and were very lovely . . .yes, we booked with Chase. The room we were in 122 had OLD formica counter tops, which have knife cuts into them, the cabinets are all OLD with OLD hardware - which is dirty!! The dishwasher sounded like a JET taking off anytime it was turned on!! The carpet, was installed in patchwork fashion with many mismatched sections and did not look clean. The sliding closet doors were not in a glide on the floor and therefore did not operate well. A relative in room 222 with the same layout had an updated room complete with lovely granite counter tops and one KING size bed - PAID THE SAME PRICE AS WE PAID!!! In TRYING to talk to Brandon Proffitt, Front Office Manager, he insisted that our room had been remodeled in the past TWO MONTHS with new counter tops - I Could hardly believe he could insist such a thing!! So JUST BEWARE . . .the photos show the REMODELED ROOMS, but you may get the OLD ROOM AT THE SAME PRICE as the newly remodeled ones . . . EVEN WHEN YOU"VE REQUESTED A NEWLY REMODELED UNIT!!! ALSO they DID NOT CLEAN THE TOILETS for the entire week we were there . . . ."that's their new Green policy"!!! What's NOT GREEN about using a brush in a toilet once a day???? There were days when HOUSEKEEPING was too busy to clean the room - at least two days we went without clean towels.

Room Tip: Choose room 222 - it is the same price as the horrible room we had and it has been updated and very lovely!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank MoLi2269
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

I am so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Our standards are much higher than the situation you are describing, so the details you provided are genuinely surprising to me. We work every day to make our rooms as comfortable and pleasing as possible, so we take comments like yours very seriously. I believe we have been in contact through other channels, and we will get this resolved for you. Again, I apologize for any dissatisfaction that resulted from your stay, and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove that our service and quality are second-to-none.