All reviews easy access room was clean the breakfast area would stay again great breakfast convenient location off the highway king suite great place to stay nice stay hot breakfast staff was friendly front desk staff waffles hot tub very nice hotel fitness center
Reviewed December 8, 2017

I am a 30 year Hilton Honors member, Diamond status, booked room for 2 nights, over $50.00 dollar difference for the second night because of Nebraska football game, it's larceny!!! G.M. showed no class and brought his staff out to witness how to put someone in there place, totally tasteless, would not EVER stay at this hotel again, still a loyal Honors member!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LNKGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your stay. I apologize that
you felt like I had pulled the staff out to witness how to hand a situation. I assure you that is not what I was doing. The staff would have stayed up front to help other guests while I was discussing the issue with you.

As I had told you at the time of check-in, the rate was what you had booked it as. We did not change the rate. I am sorry if that was not clear when you booked the reservation with Hilton Directly that the rate would go up the second night.

I am glad that you experience with me did not influence your decision to continue with the Hilton brand.

Kind regards,
402-435-4600

Reviewed December 8, 2017

One of the nicest, friendliest, and cleanest Hampton Inns I've found in my travels. This was my third stay in this particular hotel in the last 9 months. I met my daughter and 2 grandchildren for a weekend visit. The suite was spacious, and very reasonably priced.
The pool offered a great place for the kids to play and the adults visit. One of my very favorites!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
LNKGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln. I am so happy you found that we provided excellent service during your stays We are so glad you enjoy the suite and pool as well. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Nice place and I have stayed here on several occasions. Even when I have a conference downtown, I prefer to stay here as it is a quick and easy drive to get downtown. Nice choice of restaurants in the area too.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LNKGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln. I am thrilled you found our hotel to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I stay at this hotel every time I'm in Lincoln. The staff always goes out of their way to make me feel welcome.When I arrived, the person before me took the last cookie. Luke must have noticed my face as I was looking forward to a cookie. 20 minutes later I got a call to my room letting me know there were fresh cookies in the lobby.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln. I am so happy you found that we provided excellent service during your stay and that we were also able to ensure you got that cookie. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 28, 2017

We were coming in from Nashville to visit our daughter who goes to UNL for Thanksgiving. From the moment we walked in the door we were met with smiles and outstanding service. Mellissa and Alex went above and beyond throughout our entire stay. We will definitely stay there again. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The lobby was beautiful!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LNKGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln. I am so happy you found that we provided excellent service during your stay. We look forward to your next visit!