“Would stay here again”

Ranked #5 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Would stay here again”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed here during a trip to visit the University. This hotel is not one of the "University Preferred" hotels and that did not deter us making the reservation. The bed is very comfortable and the rooms clean and fresh. The front desk staff was very nice and informative about the University. It is within a 10 minute drive to the University. The breakfast was the usual fare and everything was fresh. The pool as heated and very clean which is nice when the weather gets cooler. The only negative is that we could hear the TV from the next room for about an hour. I think the person had the volume maxed out. But in terms of properties this is definitely a place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Bellevue, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Everything was nice and cozy. Complimentary breakfast was good - with hot items served (standard for Hampton Inn). There is a hot tub there that I didn't have time to get to, but would have loved it. Overall, the value of my dollar went pretty far for me while I was here. I would stay here again if I were needing a room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Shalimar, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I always try to stay at a Hampton Inn or Hilton because they are always clean, quiet, and the staff is very accommodating. The breakfast, included in the price, is excellent and their hours are "late sleeper friendly". The excellent parking lot security allows me to leave items in the car over-night and room access is relatively easy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I am a committed loyal fan of the Hampton Inn however I would not stay here again. We were on the I80 side of the hotel and all we could hear all night was semi trucks driving by. We could have stayed at a truck stop Nd it would have been quieter. For $129 a night this was not a good stay! The highway is about 50 yards from the hotel. We booked this in advance so we did not know this and no one mentioned this in reviews. The room was ok. The hair dryer caught on fire and the front desk did not have one to loan me. Sad, buy a $20 hair dryer and keep it in housekeeping to give to guests in case the room one breaks. Breakfast was typical continental food choices.

Stayed October 2013
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are disappointed that your experience was not up to your standards or ours. The reason you did not see much negative feedback regarding our location is because our guests usually don't have any issues with the Interstate. Our windows are top of the line double paned sound deadening windows that provide an excellent sound barrier from the Interestate. We run a very high occupancy and have had very few guest issues. Nevertheless, we don't want our guests to be unhappy with their experience so I will be contacting you seperately to see what we can do to reconcile your experience.
Lincoln, NE, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

May seem like it is far from stadium but easy to get on and off for husker games. Very easy to get to restuarnts in Lincoln. Easy exit to get on and off interstate. I will be staying here for all the Husker Games I attend. Also has very nice gas station and fast food places if you need a quick place to get beer or food

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are excited to hear that we will continue to be your preferred choice for hotels each time you are in the Lincoln area. We strive to provide a level of service and accomodations to every guest in hopes we will be their hotel of choice. Thank you for staying with us and we will see you next time.
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed October 8, 2013

If you are traveling on I-80 the convenience from the off exit to the hotel is one of the easiest I have experienced. Get the desk to give you directions before you arrive, they make it so easy. The over all hotel was very clean, with a great staff. The breakfast area was very clean and well decorated. However, the food was just okay for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This Hampton Hotel is a nice new facility. The staff has been wonderful on each of our stops there. It is half way between Wisconsin and Colorado. We look forward to our stay in Lincoln. Great restaurants in the Hay Market area just downtown.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience and our staff continues to provide a consistantly high level of service. We hope to continue to be your preferred hotel each time you are traveling through Lincoln. We truly appreciate your continued business!