“Great overnight stay”

Ranked #5 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Springfield, Illinois
“Great overnight stay”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoyed the one night stay at this hotel. It was extremely clean and tastefully decorated. The location was convenient for getting on and off the interstate as we headed west. Breakfast was very nice and the staff were very helpful. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and that the staff and service met your expectations. We are pleased to hear that you will "definitely stay here again". Our goal is tor provide the level of service and accomodations that will bring our guests back every time they come to the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were very satisfied with the hotel. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great. Based on other reviews, we requested a room facing away from the freeway, because of the highway traffic. It was quiet and we had a very pleasant stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and had a pleasant stay. We hope you have found a new home anytime your travels bring you to the area. We hope to see you again soon.
McKinney, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Beautiful and exceptionally clean hotel in a great location in NE Lincoln. I will stay here every time I am in the area. The hotel appears to be brand new and is in a great location to head over to the College World Series in Omaha.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you have found a new home whenever you are in the area. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was the second time we stayed here in two weeks. Been before and very happy with the place. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The access to the highway is great.
Only negative is eating places right near by are not our type for dinner and you have to drive a couple of miles for something different, or a place for an adult beverage. Not the hotel's fault.
I-80 Hotels tend to charge more than I think they should, given the locations but obviously they can get it, so continue to charge more than you'd expect in the midwest.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from freeway for quietier stay.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We are pleased that you had a pleasant stay and were provided with the clean and comfortable accomodations that we hope to give to each guest. On your next visit please visit the front desk for some recommendations of some fantastic local restaurants that are worth driving a couple of extra miles to. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Longmont, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was actually at the Hampton Inn I-80 in Lincoln for three nights. The entire visit, start to finish, was excellent! Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. I would call the level of service 'above and beyond' and it was most appreciated. Having been in the hotel industry myself as a manager for many years long ago, I recognize and appreciate quality service. Another thing I really appreciated was the addition of the microwave foods, half-liter wine bottles, snacks, and incidentals available at the front desk. It was great to have these items available without having to leave the hotel. I also thought the addition of the large center island in the breakfast area was a great idea. It lends a great sense of community to the experience for those who wish to have company while enjoying their morning coffee! Lastly, the rooms were impeccable, and very thoughtfully and tastefully done. I would say this was my favorite Hampton experience ever. :-) Side note -- as I read through this, it sounds as though I'm a Hampton employee or relative thereof. I'm not, I'm just a satisfied customer who appreciates a good find, and this was indeed a good find!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking some time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Your review really made my day! Thank you for the kind words and appreciation for our efforts to provide the highest level of service and accomodations to our guests. We enjoy what we do and appreciate our every single guest that comes through our doors. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope we have earned you as a guest for life!
Redlands, CA
Reviewed June 9, 2013

After a long day on the road we checked into this Hampton Inn in Lincoln. After unloading our stuff I visited the bathroom and immediately was cheered up. There, upon the bathmat, was a little yellow rubber ducky. Can't beat that one! It set the tone for the whole stay. Actually the hotel is very nice, clean and well run. Everyone was smiling. The breakfast is typical of Hampton Inns and the stay was good. There is a little road noise, but nothing unusual.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the highway.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. We are excited to hear that you had a pleasant stay and found our staff to be friendly and accomodating. We strive to provide a high level of service and accomodations in hopes to be your preferred hotel anytime you are in the area. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Lincoln, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I always stay at Hamptons because you can not beat the value. This particular one if really amazing. The staff are so personable and friendly that you feel comfortable approaching them for help with anything. Right off the Interstate 80, close to food and clean as a whistle.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be "Amazing". What a great compliment! We strive to be amazing to all of our guests in the hopes that we will always be their choice when traveling to Lincoln. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!