“graduation stay”

Ranked #5 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Columbus, United States
“graduation stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

It was clean, but we ended up by the guest laundry and housekeeping services rooms and they started opening and shutting doors about 5:30 a.m. which rattled our room door every time they went in and out (2-3 minutes apart for the next 5 hours or so). Next time I will ask to be away from those areas. Hotel was full (graduation and marathon weekend)so no other rooms to move to......not the best.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Chris M
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It was my pleasure to personally speak with you about the issue you had during your stay. I am pleased that we were able to clarify that the disturbance was not from our staff but from guests using the public laundry facility. The location of your room may not seem ideal for all guests but it is strategically located for disabled, special needs guests. It is centered for easy access to exits and other amenities. We hope you undertand that it is difficult to control the actions of other guests but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can help in anyway possible to make others more comfortable. As promised in our conversation we have followed through on the requested compensation for the inconvenience. I hope you had a chance to view some of our other reviews as I am sure you and others have noticed that these types of occurences are rare at our facility. The majority of our guests have a great experience whiile staying with us and we take a lot of pride in providing the best in service and accomodations. We appreciate your business and I am pleased that you are willing to give us another try on your next visit to Lincoln.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Lakeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We come to Lincoln every six weeks to visit my elderly mother and have had trouble finding a descent Hotel that is quiet and overall good experience. Some our trips are stressful and it is always nice to come someplace that is quiet and clean. We always looked for somewhat of a good deal and prebook ahead without cancellation and can get a little lower price. Even though the hotel is on the wrong side of Lincoln from where my Mother lives we plan to stay there. One advice I have for them is since we stay there for several nights, maybe change up the breakfast menu a little bit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your time to write a review from your recent stay with us. It is gratifying to hear guests say they will go out of their way to stay here. We hope to continue to be your preferred hotel whenever you visit Lincoln.
Windsor, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am satisfied w/ Hampton. The location is good and enjoyed a good nite sleep. Could use more restaurant recommendations. The facility is very clean and no unpleasant odors or smells. Enjoyed the breakfast. The room temperature settings is a upgrade from other motels I have stayed at and if we want it warmer or cooler it can be changed w/ a wall thermostat vs trying to adjust a wall unit which was not noisy and worked very well to give a temperature that wasn't fluctuating. We will definitely stay at a Hampton again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to hear you had an overall good experience while staying with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are happy to hear we have earned you as a loyal guest to Hamptons.
Wichita, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

The hotel was clean and quiet. Guest room was luxurious without being scary to someone traveling with preschoolers. Staff was helpful and attentive. I was happily surprised with the items available with the breakfast. Overall, wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you found our hotel to be safe and accomodating for your family. It is our goal to provide the highest level of service and accomodations no matter who or how old the guest is. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Manitowoc WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites in Moss Point, MS, Dallas, Kansas City, Clarion, PA, Ellsworth, ME, Utica, NY, Toledo, OH, Chicago and Lincoln, NE. ALL of my stays at Hampton have been very pleasant experiences. The hotel staffs have always been very friendly, helpful, and efficient. The complimentary breakfasts have always been superb; (going way beyond the complimentary breakfasts of other hotels). And the rooms have always been clean, comfortable and cozy. Hampton is a great value for the money! [Please note: at many Hampton locations it is wise to make reservations.]

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you have found the Hampton Brand of hotels to be consistent throughout the US. That is the goal of Hilton and why Hamptons are held to the highest standards. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing again soon.
Cedar Park, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed in this Hampton Inn during a recent visit to Lincoln. We were greeted by very friendly front desk staff, check-in was quick, the room was very clean. We were in Lincoln to visit University of Nebraska; in spite of the street name there are other hotels closer to the university. If our son chooses Nebraska (loved Lincoln, too!), however, we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your first experience in Lincoln and it was while staying with us! If your son chooses to go to the University of Nebraska we hope to be your home away from home while visiting. Good luck on the college search! We hope to see you again!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Could not be more impressed with the value, cleanliness, and quality! This is now our new hotel in Lincoln. After years at the Embassy Suites downtown, we are making the switch to Hampton Inn and Suites! Highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your time and a great review! It is music to our ears to hear guests tell us that we are their favorite hotel. We are so pleased that yo uhad such a great experience and we are your "new" preferred hotel in Lincoln. We look forward to seeing you again soon!