Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80
Agoda.com
$99
$89
TownePlace Suites
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
Hotwire.com
$80
$75
Hampton.com
All reviewsroad noisegreat breakfastwould stay againroom was cleanthe breakfast areaeasy accessconvenient locationgreat place to stayexcellent hotelwafflesfront desk staffexcellent stayhot breakfaststaff was friendlypool and hot tubroad tripinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is another great Hampton Inn. Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful and our room was large and clean. Our king size bed was super comfortable. The amenities were wonderful, large desk, flat screen TV and good WiFi connection. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to stay in Lincoln. It was an easy drive down to take a look at the University.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you got a great night's sleep while staying with us. We strive to provide the best service and accomodations so that all of our guest's feel at home and can rest easy. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed here while visiting Lincoln for a football game (NOT following the huskers! :)) The staff was polite, friendly and informative - the girls at the front desk gave us tips on where to park and tailgate, how best to get in and out of town and where we should go for souveniers. VERY helpful. While this property was new and well appointed, it was a little bit of a drive to get in and out of the city. It was easy to hop on the highway to get to everything, but it's a bit secluded. We would have preferred to have some option for food/bevvies that was not such a drive down 27th street. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and liked this hotel and the people of Lincoln are just about the nicest folks we have EVER run in to.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel staff to be helpful and polite. It is always our pleasure to give directions, restaurant tips, etc. Next time you visit us we would be happy to show you the many restaurants, bars, stores, etc, that are within just a few miles of the hotel. We could also recommend one of our sister hotels if there is an area of the city that you would prefer to be in. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

The front desk staff were extremely hospitable and had a room with all of my special requests ready for me when I checked in - great customer service. The room was clean and large, and the bathroom was immaculate with very nice products. The colors & decorations in my room were modern and chic yet warm and inviting.

My room was right near the highway, but they must've invested in super strong soundproofing because I couldn't here a peep, and I'm a terribly light sleeper! There's a HUGE hardwood desk with USB wires for your laptop ready to go. There was a large large flat screen tv and the bed linens were extraordinarily soft and of the highest quality. The bed was a tad too firm for me, but many people will actually like this.

I really questioned how I could get the price that I did for this room, but I indeed did since I booked through AAA. This was a huge bargain with no catch. I will book another room in this lovely hotel if I'm in the area again!

• Stayed: May 2012
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank You so much for taking time to write a review for our hotel. It makes us proud to hear our guests praise the service and accomodations after they stay with us. Our staff works hard and takes pride in providing the best for our guests. We truly appreciate our guests and their choice to stay with us. We hope to be your preferred hotel each time you are in the Lincoln area. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here for a variety of reasons. The room had microwave and fridge, a super comfortable bed, blackout curtains and a privacy shade. The employees were very friendly and the breakfast was well-stocked. I liked to location by the highway but also on a main drag with an easy drive to the university, many restaurants and shops. I would definitely stay here again.If you're coming for a game, it also very nearby the remote lots they shuttle you in from.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the front of the property to be on the side opposite th highway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had to travel to Lincoln for a business presentation and decided to check out this new Hampton Inn and Suites.

I original had a regular room booked but due to needing to be close to an entrance for my husband who decided to travel with me at the last minute I upgraded to a suite. When I called the young women was extremely helpful about making the room change and explaining how close I could park to the entrance. It was a huge room and very comfortable. Not sure if because I was in a suite but I never heard any noises from the rooms around me and I know they were occupied as I meet both guests while bringing luggage in. The bed was extremely comfortable but Hampton Inns have their own bedding and all their beds have been great.

Breakfast was really good with a huge selection of items. The only thing I would change is adding a light yogurt to the mix.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business