“Really good Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Beaverville, Illinois
“Really good Pho”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

This place is not much for the eyes but it sure is the place to eat if your looking for Pho. It's cheep priced for the size. The small bowl is not much smaller then the large and the spring rolls are fresh and cheep priced as well. I will eat here any day. The staff was friendly and as busy as it was when we were there we felt un rushed. If you have never had Pho this is the place to try it first.

“Super pho and spring rolls”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This evening we enjoyed large and medium bowls of pho ga, Vietnamese chicken noodle soup. It was delicious, and the chicken was sooooo tender and tasty. We also loved the pork-shrimp spring rolls. A serving is four generous rolls with peanut sauce. The bill came to $22. We'll visit Pho Nguyen again!

• Visited May 2013
Lincoln
“Yummy Pho!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times. I wish it was open later because it limits how often I can go! Chicken pho is my favorite here. The egg rolls are good too.

• Visited September 2012
Livonia, Michigan, United States
“Excellent Suprise”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was in Lincoln two years ago and found this restaurant by accident. I was trying to go to the Tai restaurant across the street but found it closed. I went back again recently and found it to still be there and the food still good. Everything is fresh and delicious. The service isn't terribly friendly nor is the decor that nice but the food is well worth the visit.

I like their fresh rolls and their tofu and noodles. My son loves the chicken noodle soup.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lauren K
Newnan, Georgia
“Tasty Pho in Lincol”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stumbled upon this place when in Lincoln for a wedding. I get Pho quite a bit these days and found this place to be just fine. Service was good, meat was tasty, herbs were abundant and fresh. If you want Vietnamese and happen to be in Lincoln, you should certainly go to this place.

• Visited August 2012