“Our new favorite in Lincoln, and I thought I wasn't a phan of pho!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pho Nguyenn Vietnamese Restaurant

Pho Nguyenn Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #341 of 653 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Boulder, Colorado
“Our new favorite in Lincoln, and I thought I wasn't a phan of pho!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

We have several favorite restaurants in Lincoln, but and it was purely by accident that I stumbled in to Pho Nguyen. I was in a hurry, on North 27th, and looking for a Vietnamese Sandwich shop (that I believe no longer exists). I had been to different pho places a couple of times, and always been underwhelmed. Pho Nguyen has been a revelation. They pack a incredible quantity of goodness into that beefy but fresh tasting clear broth. The additions are excellent, of course, but the broth is really the star of the show. Their spring rolls and house-made peanut and fish sauces are excellent. More recently, I've enjoyed their noodle bowls (mmm, red-cured pork) and tapioca drinks (had the coconut). Since discovering the place, I (my wife, or both of us) have been back nearly every day we have been in town.

• Visited May 2011

Lincoln, Nebraska
“ok food, had better in lincoln”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

I went here today with my cousin because not knowing that vung tau closes on monday. I had the mocha bubble tea which was good and she had the honey due. Then our food came, i had the com thit bo nuong(grilled beef). The meat was okay i expected it better, my only problem was the com tam( fractured rice) it was a little soggy like they put too much when they steamed it. She had the regular com thit heo nuong(girlled pork) and said the same. Mine was $8.85 and hers was 8:75. I thought the bubble tea(tapioca) was a little expensive at 3.75 each. Our bill was about $26, the service was good, that's probably why i gave this an extra star

• Visited May 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank briant72
Bethesda, Maryland
“Great Pho and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2009

We love Vietnamese food so wanted some Pho while visiting family in Lincoln back in August. We tried this place for lunch and found it bustling with Vietnamese and Anglos alike. We had the to-die-for Phos as well as the satisfying spring rolls. The waiter was young and energetic and dashed around the place to help everyone. They have these exotic fruit drinks which we'll try next summer when we visit again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles