Residence Inn by Marriott Lincoln South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfire pitfront deskart and souldirector of saleshome away from homebedroom suitequiet hotelextended stayearly checkworkout roomrooms were very cleanliving areathe entire staffenjoyed my staywe've stayedhot tubhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel is without a doubt the best Residence Inn I've ever stayed in and I'm a Marriott Rewards Member that always picks the Marriott. It's clean, modern, and very, very nice. We had a one bedroom suite that was super comfortable and clean. We were traveling with a dog and a cat and they were very welcomed.

If you are in Lincoln, Nebraska, stay at this hotel. You won't regret it

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the last few months, so often that the staff calls me by name when I arrive. The location is the best. Quiet area, but not a great distance from shopping. A great local shop w/food service is Art and Soul. It is just across the parking lot from the hotel. All of my business and personal needs have been met on EVERY stay here. Ty made sure I had his card in the event I needed anything. Chris was not only accomodating for the stay itself, but went out of his way to make sure my business needs were handled, making sure the room was prepared for me, checking to make sure we had everything we needed. And then there is Sally, greets me with a great smile and just handles everything. Unfortunately, I believe I have completed training the staff in Lincoln, so it is doubtful I will be coming back in the near future. Stay here and enjoy the wonderful accomodations, great staff and evenings around the firepit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Dave W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Lincoln South, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you have enjoyed your stays with us. My staff always looks forward to feedback on how we can make our hotel better.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Customers at this hotel will never be disappointed. First of all, it is located in a very quiet location and the property is well-maintained. Sally and Carol make guests feel very welcome the minute they step foot through the front door. You can't beat the breakfast crew, Char and Sheila either. They put together a very good spread and couldn't be any nicer. Prices are customer friendly and the rooms are very clean and modern. Check it out for yourself!! Go ahead..........DO IT!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Coltsamerica

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We always enjoy getting feedback from our guests.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Located in a quiet neighborhood but close to restaurants, shopping. Front desk staff was especially helpful including Chris, Sally; Ty was willing to negotiate a great rate for my extended stay. Room was clean, well appointed, new decor. The staff made it feel more like a "home" than a hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were very pleased with Residence Inn Lincoln. The rooms were very clean. The room was very modern and up to date. My bedroom and bathroom at the Inn was bigger than my bedroom and bathroom at home. It was an amazing room and the price was very reasonable. The breakfast was delicious with many choices. We were only staying one night, traveling back from Wyoming. But we wished we were staying longer. The employees at the front desk were very friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay again. The location of the hotel was a little far from the interstate but it was definitely worth the drive. We wish we were there for the evening get togethers. We have stayed at Marriott hotels before and always looked forward to the evening get togethers. It was a nice little extra.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip back to Wyoming. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Nebraska.