“Breakfast”

Greenfield's Cafe
Ranked #60 of 654 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We always stop at this cafe for breakfast when traviling through Lincoln, NE. The coffee is outstanding, service excellent and food delicious. Not over priced for what you get.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank macks1250

Lincoln, Nebraska
“A real treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been hearing the radio ads, heard people talk about Greenfield's Cafe (used to be "Pancake House") and how it has changed...I hadn't tried it in a couple years because it just seemed like another breakfast place and I can get that a lot closer to home. So finally my wife and decided to give it a try and we were pleasantly surprised. Clean, comfortable, FRIENDLY, and the food was amazing. My wife had the ultimate grilled cheese and a glass of wine I had the BBQ sandwich and a beer, we sat on the patio and watched the Olympic opening cerimonies on the big screen and enjoyed live music...I would have never expected such a great experience. It was a real treat!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank James D
LINCOLN
“Food ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

It was ok...and enough..a little lean on the meat side of the meal we picked.....

Visited May 2012
Lincoln
“Change is good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I had been there for breakfast before but heard through a friend that there has been a lot of new lunch and dinner items added to the menu in the last months so we thought we should check it out again. My friend was not wrong, they have added quite a few new sandwiches and burgers along with items like fish and chips, shrimp basket, and meatloaf. They even serve beer and wine now! We choose to sit on the patio and just like their signed said it was relaxing and comfortable. They have a little fountain and enclosed all but one side to help reduce the wind. Our server was very friendly and accommodating. Even better than the service was the food. I ordered the Greenfield Burger. It was topped with provolone, a red pepper ring and coleslaw. A very delicious and unique burger. My girlfriend ordered the ultimate grilled cheese. It had a blend of cheeses including feta, spinach, bacon and a pesto spread. She loved it!! Needless to say, we where very impressed with the new additions to the menu and look forward to going back soon.

• Visited June 2012
“Made from scratch food in a warm environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great food. Tomato soup was awesome! service was great and everyone friendly.