$93
$126
$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$64
$77
Country Inn
$111
GardenInn.com
$87
$90
All reviewsthe concierge loungemiller time pubthe state capitol buildingattached parking garageconference centerbar and grillwithin walking distancethe check in processself parkshuttle servicecomfortable bedsnice staybreakfast buffetfront desk staffgreat place to stayfootball weekendenjoyed my stay
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I were in Lincoln for my Sorority's 125th Anniversary. We were very impressed with the Cornhusker and the staff. The Cornhusker was very clean and the upgrades they have done are wonderful. The hotel is located downtown within walking distance to a lot of locations.
My Sorority's Anniversary was going to be done after check out time and I asked if we could keep the room a little longer so my husband would have a place to wait for me and I could change my clothes after the Anniversary celebration. The staff was very friendly and said that would be fine. I will make The Cornhusker my new place to stay when I'm in Lincoln. I highly recommend The Cornhusker to anyone who needs a place to stay while they are in Lincoln.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mame H
Charles H, General Manager at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let the other readers know about your stay at the Cornhusker Marriott hotel. I was pleased to read you had a great stay and like the improvements we have made. Look forward to having you stay with us again. All the best!!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This is my third stay in 16 months at the Cornhusker. The rooms are all recently updated and are clean and welcoming featuring better shower heads opposed to the standard marriott shower head you find everywhere else. The location downtown is quickly accessed from the highways coming into town. The new downstair restaurant "Millertime" is a great hotel bar with good food.

What sets this hotel apart is the service. Tom is like family, I see him every few months and he remembers my face and name. The recent addition of Haley has really impressed me. She handles herself with such poise and willingness to do whatever it takes to make your stay in concierge lounge memorable. Her professionalism accompanied with a welcoming concierge lounge makes booking this hotel a no question option for my hotel choice in Lincoln.

If there is any downfall to this hotel it is that they charge for parking or you can valet for an additional $6-8. If they were able to offer free parking to platinum members I would give this hotel a perfect score.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ItsMeAlex
Charles H, General Manager at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share you hotel experience with our readers. Tom and Haley our two of our best associates, but all are great and one advantage I believe we have over most hotels. In the end the new renovation looks great but it is the staff that makes or breaks it and we have a good one as you mention. The parking is owned by the city and wish we had more control over this garage. That said since we don't having the city run it has kept the costs down as they have not raised rates in years and if privately owned not sure if that would be the case. Good news is most of the garages are owned by the city and their pricing is the same at all other hotels with similar set-up. Thanks again and come back soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with a fantastic room and great atmosphere. I'd stayed at the Cornhusker years ago for a wedding and it was just average. The renovations really make a difference, and the staff was very courteous and professional. Nice to not to have to shop hotels in downtown Lincoln -- I've got my spot! The Miller Time Pub was great, too. Fantastic burgers and a nice selection of beers.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've stayed here several times on business and this is a great full service hotel. The bar/grill is decent and the rooms are roomy and comfortable. The beds and pillows offer great comfort. I would definitely recommend the Cornhusker.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel a number of years ago while attending a Husker game. At that time I was not impressed as the hotel was very dated and not very appealing. I had to decided at that time I would not be excited about staying there ever again.
That has all changed as I decided because I was attending a legislative dinner at the Cornhusker Marriott that I and my wife would go ahead and brave this hotel lone more time. We were very pleased with the upgrade and the rooms were very well kept and a joy to stay in. The rooms were clean and no more had that old musty smell to them. The lobby was well arranged and the staff were very willing to help. I commented to my wife that this was the first time that valet ever told me "nice vehicle I will park this one in a very special spot so it will not get scratched". Now that was nice. My wife and I will be staying at this hotel again when we visit the great city of Lincoln.
Thanks again to Marriott for a very special stay

Room Tip: We always stay on an upper level it seems there is less traffic and the rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business