“Yummy”

Raising Canes
Ranked #29 of 768 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Best chicken place I have eaten at since we been here.the gralic bread was so good juice chicken strips

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Best fast food place for chicken strips with unique dipping sauce, crispy fries, and buttery texas toast. Quick service and friendly staff.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Limited menu of fried chicken, with fries, and texas toast. Delicious sweet tea too.To cut down on the grease, I always ask for another toast rather than fries.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

So I’ve only got one love for food, and that’s chicken! Raising Cane’s never disappoints when it comes to chicken. Always so fresh and simply delicious. The bread is amazing (not too many places I eat at offer Texas toast!) and don’t even get me started on the sauce! It’s crazy that I sometimes dream I could swim in Cane’s sauce. Too good to resist. We have about three to four different Raising Cane’s in town and so, that makes it easy to fulfill my chicken craving. Love the upbeat and fun environment at Raising Cane’s. Love the dog too! If you don’t see me at Chick Fil La, you’ll find me in Raising Cane’s. Both are delicious and have the best chicken in town. Raising Cane’s, my ONE LOVE! ❤️

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2017

They do a good job, but when you order to-go, your food will be less than warm by the time you get home. The moisture in the box will soften the crispy breading and your toast will be more like bread. I recommend eating there. That said, these are the best chicken strips that you can get at a fast food spot. The staff seemed a little confused at times.

Date of visit: November 2017