“One Love ”

Raising Canes
Ranked #28 of 772 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

So I’ve only got one love for food, and that’s chicken! Raising Cane’s never disappoints when it comes to chicken. Always so fresh and simply delicious. The bread is amazing (not too many places I eat at offer Texas toast!) and don’t even get me started on the sauce! It’s crazy that I sometimes dream I could swim in Cane’s sauce. Too good to resist. We have about three to four different Raising Cane’s in town and so, that makes it easy to fulfill my chicken craving. Love the upbeat and fun environment at Raising Cane’s. Love the dog too! If you don’t see me at Chick Fil La, you’ll find me in Raising Cane’s. Both are delicious and have the best chicken in town. Raising Cane’s, my ONE LOVE! ❤️

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed December 1, 2017

They do a good job, but when you order to-go, your food will be less than warm by the time you get home. The moisture in the box will soften the crispy breading and your toast will be more like bread. I recommend eating there. That said, these are the best chicken strips that you can get at a fast food spot. The staff seemed a little confused at times.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Here out of town for a game, ran through their drive-thru on the way to the hotel at 11pm. Friendly service. Chicken fingers hot and crisp. Fries small, soggy and they forgot to put ketchup in our bag after asking if we wanted some. It filled our belly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

The kids love this place. The chicken fingers are just delicious and come with fries, yummy Texas toast and don't forget the Canes sauce. It just makes the chicken even better. Good food for a tailgate, too.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

It was amazing food was great! The kids worked hard to make sure everyone was pleased. It look like it was or is a fun and enjoyable environment to work in. It also was a great environment to have your family in and eat.

Date of visit: August 2017