“Impressed!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

It was my first time at HuHot last week. I surprised the wife and suggested we dine at the south Lincoln location. You see, I'm a "meat & potatoes" kind of guy. Needless to say, she was surprised at my dining suggestion. This was my first time creating my dinner, at least in this country. I was in Taipei, Taiwan last January and experienced a similar dining experience. While that experience was very good, my experience at HuHot was great and I am looking forward to visiting again.

• Visited September 2013

Lincoln, Nebraska
“What a wonderful meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

we went to HuHot after a Nebraska game and had the best meal. The entire dinner was wonderful. Our server was attentive and kind. She had a wonderful smile and gave us fantastic service. All of the food looked fresh. The grill personnel were professional and took great pride in making our dinner delicious. We tried the eggrolls, wonderful and the egg drop soup was delicious as well. Keep up the good work. We will be back

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Create Your Own Or Follow Their Suggestions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

A little bit of fun and control over what's on your plate. Always a special event. Great value, Great Ingredients.

Visited August 2013
West Des Moines, Iowa
“ZACH is in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Saturday night dinner with our cousin Zach. I do not tolerate rich food, so I took the kids because they love HuHot! WE were served immediately and they really enjoyed the meal and after dinner we even cruised down O Street for frozen yoghurt!

Visited May 2013
Nebraska
“Could go here once a week! Fresh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food is fresh, and always awesome! It may take a few tries to find the flavors you like, but once you do, you will want to eat here again and again.
Put a LOT of sauce on (like 4-5 ladles) because it burns off, but leaves the flavor.
The staff is always helpful and it is a family friendly place. The food is ready quickly.

Visited May 2013