“Try the pineapple shrimp”
Review of Mr. Hui's No. 2

Mr. Hui's No. 2
Ranked #115 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend. I have been a few times before. I have always loved this place. I think she does too now.
The menu:
Crab Rangoon
Pan fried dumplings
Cashew chicken
Pineapple shrimp

Me and my girl shared everything. The crab Rangoon had more filling than it knew what to do with and was delicious with a hint of scallion. I cannot describe the mouthgasm that is pineapple shrimp. You will just have to try it yourself. I will say that the light tempura batter on the pineapple gave a delightful texture adding to the flavor.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed July 18, 2016

When we moved to Lincoln we looked for an oriental restraint to replace one of our favorite restaurants which was oriental. We stumbled across Mr Hui's No. 2 and gave it a try. The food is good, although we miss being able to order individual bowls of egg drop soup (they only provide it in a bowl for several people) we have eaten there several times and enjoyed each time. When we are dining with others, we request one of their alcoves which makes visiting very easy. Give it a try. If you like oriental, I believe you will like this.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

The Chinese food here is a bit different than the usual fare found in Lincoln, Ne. The menu includes some interesting and unusual items, along with more common dishes. Some seem to be rather Taiwanese in style, though we were told that the owner is from mainland China. Everything we tried was very tasty!

Date of visit: June 2016