Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport
$109
Hampton.com
$104
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$70
  • Breakfast included
$140
$129
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$69
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskcomplimentary wifiafter hours on the roadsmall fridge and microwavecheck in was a breezenice hotelthe breakfast areaking roompet feestayed one nightbreakfast staffparking lotyogurthiekeurig
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I reviewed this hotel back in November of 2012. I said that it was not as good as many Holiday Inn Expresses in which we have stayed. I've changed my mind! Other friends have stayed there and liked it. I figured out the problem. We travel with a dog and they kept putting us in Room 103 by the exit. It's clearly a dog room and not as clean as others. They have since willingly put us in other rooms (I told them that we didn't want room 103) and they are very nice. The hotel staff is very accommodating and we will continue to return.

Room Tip: Any room but room 103.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
holiday1420, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Tom,
We are happy to have you as a guest! We look forward to your many returns.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have stayed here many times in the past couple of years while working in the area. it is convenient to the airport and getting to/from downtown. However, some desk staff need to work on less time on the cell phone and responding a little quicker to guests. It is getting a bit dated in terms of amenities and general wear and tear. Sometimes convenience wins out. Cost is an attraction and value. Breakfast and re-supply was less than usual.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Millionmiletravelers,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. It is our pleasure to accommodate our guests needs the best way we can and we are so pleased you appreciate our convenient location. However, we apologize for the inconvenience you had with the service you received. Please remain assured that we have recorded your comments and will forward it to the appropriate departments for future considerations.

Again, thank you for your review and we hope you do choose to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Would have rated it higher except for a very inept shuttle service to the airport. We selected the facility due to its reputation, price, proximity to the airport, and prior excellent reviews. All was well until our early departure for a flight to Denver. The promised "free" taxi service arranged by the front desk had not arrived as of 15 minutes after it's scheduled pickup time and threatened our departure. I called another taxi service (compliments of Yelp), who arrived pronto and delivered us to the airport in time. The appointed taxi still hadn't shown. The local hotel management needs to make other arrangements for guest shuttle services. Meanwhile, guests are advised to make their own shuttle arrangements.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
holiday1420, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear PTMag,
We are sorry to hear of your experience with the cab company that was called on behalf of the hotel. This is not typical of the high quality service that they have provided for our guest in the past. Please accept our sincerest apologies and it is our hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went up for a husker game and stayed over night. I found out the night we checked in that the had a hold on my card for $182 and they also had taken out the $152 for the room. A lady named Connie did everything in her power to take that hold for the $182 off my account. It didn't come off right away because it was the weekend but Monday morning I called the bank and they said it would not be back on my account until that Thursday unless I could get the hotel to fax them and release my money. So I called Connie and she faxed it over and the money was back on my account in a matter of hours. She went above and beyond andit helped greatly. All in all a great place to lay your head too clean and free breakfast it was great!

• Stayed: October 2013

GGirl,
We are thrilled that you had a great experience at Holiday Inn Express, Lincoln Airport. We have shared your review with Connie. Remember us on your next visit to Lincoln.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I chose this mainly because its price was relatively low for a HIX. The hotel itself was very pleasant with large public areas and extremely large bedrooms. The breakfast was the usual HIX offering, but the standard was high – they even managed to keep the hot items hot and soft! A few minor niggles: the public restroom was dirty; there was little information about the hotel or area in the room; and logging on to wi-fi was not at all easy. The hotel offered a nightly Manager’ Reception, but this was poor compared to other HIX’s I’ve stayed in with just a few tired-looking nachos to eat.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
holiday1420, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Holiday Inn Express, Lincoln Airport strives to provide a comforting stay for all of our guest. We appreciate the items you have brought to our attention. We have reviewed cleaning schedules for the public areas with our housekeeping and feel confident they have learned a valuable lesson from your review. We are also re-visiting the menus for our Manager's Reception and are excited for the possibilities.