“Very good salads and prime rib.”

Misty's Steakhouse & Brewery
Ranked #24 of 662 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Very good salads and prime rib.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've been to Misty's downtown location countless times with business clients. They always offer us great service and allow me to show off our excellent steaks and prime rib to out-of-town guests. For lunch I love their BBQ Salmon Salad. I know it sounds strange but it's very good. I hear a lot of locals say they like the Havlock location better but I don't. I prefer the more modern downtown version.

• Visited August 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Just Ok”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was expecting more because the locals highly recommended it. Single Barrel in my opinion has better steaks. The atmosphere is a little better at Misty's but neither is anything to write home about. Service was just ok, not bad but nothing memorable either. All and all an ok meal but not anything I'd likely do again.

• Visited September 2013
“Awful Service”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great location, the atmosphere doesn't match the prices or service. This is a fairly high priced restaurant which appears great from the dinning room. However, the bathrooms were not kept clean, you walk by the kitchen to get to them and there was food everywhere on the floor. Our waiter "Frank" was inattentive and unfriendly. We were clearly an inconvenience for him. Our ticket was messed up, he had no idea who had what. Drinks were not kept full. The "steamed" beans were as hard as if they'd just come off the vine. Prime rib sandwich was extremely thin. Steak had good flavor. Won't be on my list to try again.

• Visited October 2013
“Good Sreak and Brew”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Excellent steak plus a good local brewed Porter along with mushrooms and onions makes my day. Service good. They have a gluten free menu. Located downtown in a busy area but ample ($5) parking.

• Visited September 2013
Detroit
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where's that delicious Nebraskan beef? Right here!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had a delicious prime rib dinner. The craft beer was a little dodgy though and we'd definitely take advantage of the affordable priced wine next time.

Visited September 2013